Search results

1. D

Anybody here play ProTrade?

If so, add me. Username is same as here, just let me know that you're from mfk. Let me know how you did in the MLB ipo today- I ended up buying Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Mets, and Dodgers. If not, ProTrade is basically a free sports stock market. You buy and sell shares of stock in teams and...
  2. D

"Don't gamble with this guy"... you lose!

One shot where you actually see him shooting the ball. Two shots where he's in the frame. Many shots artfully edited.
  3. D

Asian Baseball Players

What's your problem? I happen to be Asian, and I want an Asian team. Even if I wasn't Asian, I could like the play on the Disney movie title and want to make a similar team. Your other named threads suggest "ethnic pride" which to me is BS bc it's all random. What happened to pride for...
  4. D

Smallest Whale Shark Discovered -- On a Leash

Haha, I stand corrected. I vaguely remembered reading about a 800k gallon tank and a 1.2 mil gallon tank there
  5. D

WTB:Peacock bass

bah, I finally gave in and was ready to give you the large driftwood for it. oh well, bump for ya pbass
  6. D

Smallest Whale Shark Discovered -- On a Leash

He would outgrow your house. The exhibit containing whale sharks in the Georgia Aquarium is one million gallons. Your house couldn't hold half that.
  7. D

new filters asking 10-15 bucks will ship or u pickup

Perhaps I read too closely? waterhog, responded to PM
  8. D

WTB:Peacock bass

Up for ya. SAL still around?
  9. D

new filters asking 10-15 bucks will ship or u pickup

Aqua-tech 30-60 for $35 bucks? That's more than at walmart. Your title has me confused I suppose. How much are they? Bulk discount for 3 of them?
  10. D

Whats for dinner??

Do what I do- no mammals and no birds!
  11. D

Asian Baseball Players

Ethnically Asian, born in the states is fine too.
  12. D

Asian Baseball Players

There was no interest in a MFK fantasy baseball league, so I just joined a couple of public ones. However, I am planning on making a private league (pm me for invites). I'm only making a joke team called "Asians in the Outfield" - a play on Disney's "Angels in the Outfield." I want to stock my...
  13. D

what are these classifications F0, F1, etc

That's a good plan. I think Rapps or another cichlid seller started using the f[].5 numbers recently. That would just lead to a lot of confusion.
  14. D

Whats for dinner??

What's for dinner? I haven't decided yet. Either breaded and baked salmon dipped into BBQ sauce served with a side of pasta and tomato and basil sauce, or stir fry with shrimp served over noodles.
  15. D

NOTHING SPECIAL...JUST SOME COOL COMMON FISH

Common Oscars are awesome.
  16. D

Local large gator pic

You just took a beast and gave him a British name?! You better not let him find out or he'll turn himself into the trapper asking for a crumpet and a hole in the back of his head.
  17. D

OFFICIAL 2009 NFL discussion thread.

zZz overpaid, undereducated brutes if you ask me. I like draft day- see who gets their hopes and dreams dashed. Maybe you shouldn't have majored in kinesiology, huh? That ballroom dancing class help you ride the bench, Leinhart?
  18. D

St. Joesph River, Berrien Springs, MI.

St. Joe river, huh? There's a bit of it that wanders through South Bend. I might have to look into that...
  19. D

OK so you guys had fun with my admitadely failed thread so.....

I google image searched "abortion" to make another snide remark. I just recommend that you don't use that search prompt because the results are rather graphic- even with moderate safesearch on. Anyway, you can figure out where I was going with this.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store