2. egracing

Coral cat shark egg hatched last night

Very nice Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. egracing

Wallago micropogon

Thanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. egracing

Wallago micropogon

Anybody ever kept this catfish before seen one at the lfs for 50 bucks the first one I seen for sale around me Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. egracing

Crawfish boil

That look good cant wait for tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. egracing

Crawfish boil

Yeah I'm from New Orleans westbank area crawfish season is still in so I get them all the time good to feed some big fish to lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. egracing

Crawfish boil

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. egracing

Crawfish boil

All this nice crawfish getting ready for Mother's Day crawfish boil Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. egracing

ID?

Look like a thin bar dat Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. egracing

What species of bichir?

Thanks to all for the reply yeah I try to get a good pic but it was way in the back of the tank Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. egracing

What species of bichir?

Knowing of y'all can help me find out what type of bichir it is? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. egracing

Giant emperor cichlid

That's the first time I seen them for sale down here at the lfs for 14.99 each around 1 1/2 inch y'all think it's worth it? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. egracing

Giant emperor cichlid

Anybody ever kept giant emperor cichlid? I would like to know there growth rate? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. egracing

Random pics of some of my fish

Nice! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. egracing

AG Snapper going on land TOO much?

It's nothing to worry about most baby alligator snapping turtle do that my old baby turtle did that too till he got bigger in size then he just stay in the water the whole time but if you can try to feed it small crayfish too if you could get some they love it Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. egracing

Alligator snapping turtle

Thanks guys I keep him in a 300 gallon tub one you buy at the feed store are garden center and I had him about couple of months now I got it from one of my friend who grew it when it was a hatchling I think the turtle is 9 years old Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. egracing

Alligator snapping turtle

All types of fish meat are whole blue gill I fish for and crayfish Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. egracing

Petco sale

Yup best sale ever for tanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. egracing

Not For The Weak Sauce!

Man how big that tiger is? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. egracing

Petco sale

Titan Eze Metal Aquarium Double Stands from http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ and if you looking for the 40 breeder stand it is the 65 gallon one from the website it fits 30,40,50 breeder tanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store