Search results

1. C

ULTRA RARE Odonanthias fuscinnipis, Hawaii

I have available the rare deepwater Hawaiian Yellow Anthias, Odonanthias fuscinnipis. I have collected a few of them at 252ft. deep in a cave off of Hawaii. This anthias is similar to the much cheaper and shallower indonesian version, Odonanthias borbonius (blotchy anthias), except that this one...
  2. C

Golden Rhomboid wrasse mated pairs, $300 SHIPPED!! Honolulu, Hawaii

I have several pairs of Golden Rhomboid Wrasses for sale. The males are mostly all large supermales and the females are good size too. They are all eating right now and are ready to be shipped out immediately. I am asking just $300 per pair SHIPPED with an alive arrive guarantee and eating! I...
  3. C

Special Recipe for marine fish food

This was given to me care of the Waikiki Aquarium. Thanks! GEL MIX RECIPE FOR HOME AQUARISTS 50 g Smelt 50 g Squid 25 g Trout Chow 15 g Shrimp 22 g Carrots 2 g or ½ teaspoon Spirulina 2 g...
  4. C

Japanese Pygmy Angelfishes (Centropyge interruptis), Hawaii 96816 shipping

I have 2 Centropyge interruptis, also known as the Japanese pygmy angelfish, for sale. Both are about 5", in perfect health, and eating. They were caught in Okinawa about 1 month ago and purchased by me at the world famous Blue Harbor Aquarium Factory in Osaka Japan this week. I am asking...
  5. C

Assortment of Hawaiian saltwater fish, Hawaii 96816

Yes, I get that eel from time to time. Not super pretty, but not very common either. Definately unusual. If you want it, lmk. I would have to keep an eye out for one.
  6. C

3153 Harding Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96816 If you plan on stopping by please call in advance as I am not a store and this is a private residence. my number is 808-351-4374
  7. C

I have a variety of fish for sale or trade...This is everything that I currently have right now: 4 anemone hermit crab 1 Spanish dancer 1 red pencil urchin 9 red linkia starfish 1 white mouth moray (8 inch)$ 1 greenhead moray (1O inch) 3O yellow tang 1 orange shoulder tang 1 triple...
  8. C

Take a look into my fish tanks

Thanks.. still needs some work, but that will only happen after I move to my own place...i.e. a place I own and dont have crazy landlords...
  9. C

Take a look into my fish tanks

So I am a full-time tropical fish diver in Honolulu, Hawaii and I have a small holding system consisting of 3 seperate 200gal vats. I also have an additional 75gal of cubicle space. I thought that it might be nice to share some of my recent exploits with you all. Every single fish in this video...
  10. C

Golden Rhomboid Wrasse Supermales, $200

I have 4 Golden Rhomboid Wrasse super males that I just imported in from the Marshall Islands. I am asking for just $200 per fish+shipping. I will post pictures later this evening, but the fish are available for shipping now. I give an alive arrival guarantee and all fish are eating. I can take...
  11. C

2 great videos of collecting saltwater aquarium fish in Hawaii

well...technically I did pay to be able to do that. $300 to my boatman, $10,000 for my rebreather, $45 for the sofnolime fill, $15 for the O2 fill, $25 for trucks gas, and miscellaneous expenses. In all seriousness, if you want to be able to try AQ fishing here in Hawaii, give me a call @...
  12. C

Ichthyologist, help!

In high school you should take as many high level math classes as possible, general biology, marine biology, and physics. A good choice of schools for ichthyology would be HPU (Hawaii Pacific University). The woman that bred the Genicanthus personatus pair at the Waikiki Aquarium (Karen) is...
  13. C

Hahahahahahahaha:ROFL:Its not sign language....If you ever are lucky to come visit my Islands (Hawaii) you will discover that that sign is the "shaka". It means "Aloha"! you know..like when you cut somone off on the freeway and they look really angry...you roll down your window and give them a...
  14. C

no...I mean 200-220ft. deep. My VR3 dive computer said that I was at 67meters. that is no mistake. That is why the fish are so expensive. I have dove to this depth (170-210ft.) over countless times using standard open circuit scuba so I have built up a small tolerance to the narcosis, although I...
  15. C

i can ship worldwide. to texas i use continental airlines to either DFW or HOU
  16. C

No worries Mr. T...hehehehe.. "I pity the fool" that cant catch his own fish!
  17. C

A friend of mine and I went diving last Wednesday off of the westside of Oahu, Hawaii. We were diving 200-220ft. deep in a cave trying to collect the rare hawaiian yellow anthias (holanthias fuscinnipis), and sunset baslett (lioprapoma aurora). We managed to get some great video and I snagged a...
  18. C

pictures of me and my crew AQ fishing in Hawaii

Robert Lower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQk6JY4Nk8A Ok...check out this video of me...
  19. C

Hawaiian yellow anthias pair video

Hehehehehe... a place to hide yes. sand no. this tank is used just for taking the video so naturally they are FREAKED OUT. This fish is a deepwater cave dweller so they normally swim along the sides and tops of caves. A cinder block in the middle of a 200gal vat is their temporary home for...
  20. C

Hawaiian Yellow Anthias Pair, $2500 Hawaii

Ill drop the price to $2000 for the pair if I can get a quick sale this morning.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store