Search results

1. peaches

Neon with bulging protrusion!

Need help diagnosing what is wrong with this neon. Somebody sent in this photo of their fish and I'm thinking perhaps a cyst? Tumor? protruding internal organs? Otherwise the fish is vigorous and not very sickly.
  2. peaches

Still cannt decide !

A Biotope! Something like Southeast Asian with barbs, gouramis, loaches, rasboras Or South America, Angels, tetras, corydoras, otos or other algae eaters Groups of sparkling little tetras with big gorgeous angels parading through while groups of little cories are rooting around on the bottom...
  3. peaches

WTB Where to buy ROTKEIL Severums

Thank you very much! That helped plenty!:headbang2
  4. peaches

WTB Where to buy ROTKEIL Severums

Hi everyone! I'm curious where in the world you can find/order Rotkeil Severums when your local petshop cannot order any?? Also, where do you guys get all of your massive arapaima fish, peacock bass, and other exotic monster fish?? Sorry if that's a dumb question...:nilly:
  5. peaches

Parrot cichlid photos needed!!

LOLOLOLOL:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
  6. peaches

What an unusual name for a parrot! I like it!
  7. peaches

Beautiful as usual! Keep them coming!!:headbang2
  8. peaches

Thanks so much for all your photos and posts!! bigspizz- one of your parrots looks a lot like my peaches! But still different! The white and orange one is ADORABLE. sorry to be sickening! :grinno: And is that really a parrot fish spawn in the two photos?!?!?! I love all your pics and please...
  9. peaches

Hello, I'm working to contribute a parrot fish profile/article to a new pet-keeping website "petplacestation.com" and I need you guyses help!! I own a five year old parrot fish named Peaches. I have beautiful pictures of him for the article. However, I know very well that parrot fish come in...
  10. peaches

This may have been asked before....

I am definitely considering one of those python water changers! And think, if water changes are quick and easy, I'd do plenty more of them!:)
  11. peaches

Wow, this has turned out to be a really interesting thread! I do in fact add the conditioner before starting to fill with the hose. I just still worry cause the fish seem to love to go -right- into the stream of water and breath all that chlorinated water in. Strange. I just hope the...
  12. peaches

Wow haynchinook334!!! An admirable set of tanks!!!!!:eek::drool::WHOA::WHOA::headbang2 How do you fill up your tanks? And where do you drain? You could have an awesome garden with all that water drained out.
  13. peaches

Interesting! I myself have a 75gal, a 55 gal, a 29 gallon, 30 gallon, three ten gallons, and 2-2 gallon tanks, One tank is a brackish-water tank that takes extra time too. It just seems to take me hours to get done. I suppose obvious reason is cause I carry 2- 1 gallon containers to fill up...
  14. peaches

How often do you guys do water changes and what water percentage? I am curious because I myself have a lot of tanks and I notice many people (of course) on here having half a dozen or more large tanks from 55 gallons and up. So I just wonder with each person, how long it takes to do your water...
  15. peaches

Empty 55gal, fish suggestions

thanks a bunch!
  16. peaches

Who names their fish?

I name my fish all the time. Especially the really personable ones. I have Parrot fish- Peaches Betta 1- Astrapia Betta 2- Moony Betta 3- Alice Dragon fish- Lithium Born-deformed angel- Sharkfin My old oscar (Rest in peace) name was "Oswald" My very first fish was a betta and his name was...
  17. peaches

3.5" Monster

THAT'S A BIG NOGGIN!
  18. peaches

So Bichirs wouldn't grow too large then? That's good. Nice to hear other people have almost the same setup I was trying to plan out. So there's not that chance of the bichirs outgrowing the 55gallon (width wise front to back) I have a 75 gal too but I have a community living in there...
  19. peaches

Hey everyone! Its been forever since I've posted here. I have a 55 gallon almost empty tank sitting in my living room that needs some really interesting fish that are 'different' It is filtered with a Cascade filter and currently no heater due to consistently warm summer temps. The tank...
  20. peaches

Peta says: Fish Keeping = BAD!

Peta does sometimes go way beyond extreme. And they tend to be overdramatic sometimes. I am certainly against all the cruelty farm animals receive and other cruelty issues like puppy mills. But I think fish can be happy in aquariums and it is all about knowing your fish and being responsible...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store