Search results

1. Taker

Do You Feel Retired Inside But You Happened To Be Young Outside?

I will not rest in peace.
  2. Taker

*Tombstone Piledrivers and pops Pops' head*
  3. Taker

I feel like I'm retired inside, as if I'm done, too tired and just want to head to the beach side and relax. I'm done with this world system of job, monthly salary and never ending responsibilities. I just want a break from everything, I just want to rest. I feel like I'm retired at heart but...
  4. Taker

Alligator snapping turtle

He didn't reply to my messages. It has been over a week now.
  5. Taker

So Should I Retire From WWE?

Oh no I just sat up.
  6. Taker

Alligator snapping turtle

Where can I get it? Did you get him from petstore or online purchase like from John Richards?
  7. Taker

So Should I Retire From WWE?

Is that what you think I should do after Summer Slam? Also I have been thinking about getting myself an Alligator Snapping Turtle today. I understand that they get pretty big and are very aggressive capable of inflicting serious injuries. I can't stop thinking about them. Should I go for it...
  8. Taker

EXOTIC FISH IN ONE OF KUALA LUMPUR(MALAYSIA) AQUATIC SHOP.

Exact location please. I want to go as well.
  9. Taker

I'm Thinking About An Alligator Snapping Turtle

I saw a bunch of Alligator Snapping Turtle hatchlings. I know they get pretty big and are very aggressive capable of inflicting serious injuries. Can they be tamed? Should I just drop this idea? Been thinking if I should go for it.
  10. Taker

Calling Malaysian Snakehead Keepers

Aimaniac, thank you for your message. There is a Channa Facebook Group to gather all Malaysian Snakehead fans. Search for Snakehead Paradise Malaysia. :) I have noticed that Next Aquainnovation is perfect to find many of the rare dwarf Snakeheads. R08 That Fish Shop is another perfect spot. I...
  11. Taker

Why Is Doing Nothing So Much Fun?!

69 Tombstone Piledriver, Taker Sits Up Face Sitting, Taker's Tongue, Cena Sucks, Katie Vick & Hell Bros, Stephanie McMohan's Last Ride and many more.
  12. Taker

How Famous Are YOU on the forum?

That's what happens when you are famous in real life.
  13. Taker

Urgent: How Many of You Keep Another Tank Below Your Tank?

This stand shows the difference in the thickness of the bars between the top and lower level. They can be compared to mine.
  14. Taker

Urgent: How Many of You Keep Another Tank Below Your Tank?

Is it safe for the aquarium stand to sustain another tank below it? And is it designed to hold another tank? I have a steel made stand and the bars on the lower level are not as thick as the ones made to bear the aquarium at the top. I just placed an equal length (4 feet) tank but it is 5...
  15. Taker

How Famous Are YOU on the forum?

You will respect Taker.
  16. Taker

Tmi?
  17. Taker

You know that feeling after a long day of the same old routine you come back home and feel so relieved that you can do absolutely nothing? Which means you can do anything nothing or everything nothing. You can lie down as long as you want browsing your Internet or relieving yourself to...
  18. Taker

My Snakeheads Complain If I Don't Feed Them Today

They will come at me and start chomping gently at nothing to indicate that they want to eat. The other one will splash water to get my attention to say it's feeding time. And the other one will try to enthusiastically swim at me as if he wants to hunt me down. How does your fish tell you they...
  19. Taker

Is It Fun To Keep African Pikes?

I saw a lot of African Pikes for sale at the LFS. This is my first time seeing them. They definitely look good and predatory in person. Is it fun to keep this fish? Is it an active, personable and action packed fish?
  20. Taker

What Is The Best Way To Clean a Used Aquarium Glass?

What's up, MFKers! Yes I just said the swear word. So I am buying a used tank and the glass is kind of cloudy. The shopkeeper cleaned it and it's clear but I see that it can be clearer. What is the best way to clean and shine a used aquarium glass?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store