Search results

1. R

F1 ECUADORIAN FESTAE PICK UP FULLERTON 92833

Hi can you ship I will take them all rat2273@yahoo.com. Thanks Rob Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. R

Pet Place in Wayne NJ going out of business

Was there today he just put up a sign everything is 50% off if u pay cash fish, supplies etc.....
  3. R

FS - 48" Coralife Aqualight Compact Fluorescent Light - pick up Clifton, NJ

Hi interested in the light, my number is 973-277-5758 thanks Rob
  4. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

sold please close post
  5. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

bump $300 takes her anyone????????????
  6. R

LED lighting

I have two double bright beamworks 36" on my 265 and it is plenty bright. Hope this helps
  7. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

bump I will take $350
  8. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

yes the price is negotiable what are you thinking?
  9. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

im not that far im in jersey everyday near rt 4
  10. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

Thanks dont want to really let go but going a different way and he will eat my small south americans.
  11. R

14" TIGRINUS CATFISH

14" BEAUTIFUL TIGRINUS CAT WITH REALLY NICE STREAMERS, LOOKING TO SELL CAUSE GOING A DIFFERENT WAY WITH MY TANK, HE OR SHE IS EATING HIKARI MASSIVORE DELITE PELLETS, A VERY BEAUTIFUL FISH. LOOKING TO GET $400.00.:WHOA::WHOA: YOU COULD REACH ME AT 973-277-5758 THANKS ROB. PICK UP IN WARWICK NY...
  12. R

Fluval FX5 grinding noise

I have the same problem, and canot figure it out, I took the entire motor apart and cleaned everything thinking maybe sand or a small rock got stuck. but to no luck, I was gunna just buy a new inpeller and see what happens. If anybody else has an answer please let us know.
  13. R

HELP small festae have clear stringy poop

THanks for the info, Can all my other fish get the parasite also, I am worried that I might have to treat the whole big tank, I got them from cichlids of the americas,, Dan has really nice fish just maybe this batch was sick,
  14. R

BeamsWork LED lights?

THese LED lights are great, I have two 36 inch on my 265 cichlid tank and it looks beautiful,, definitely the best lights for the price.
  15. R

HELP small festae have clear stringy poop

Can anyone give me info on what to use to fix I guess an internal parasite in my wild festae. The fish are not eating well and when they poop, it is clear and stringy, can anyone help me they have no color and are stariting to become skinny. Please I do not want to loose them , they are in my...
  16. R

What is this? (advice please)

Hi justin, I was looking at your thread and came across the pics of your severum with the white spots, My severum has the same thing and I dont know what to do, He is about 8 inches and beautiful and dont want to himl, did you ever find out exactly what it was, is it lymphocystis, I have tried...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store