Search results

1. G

In the market for a few new babies....

Trying to get my hands on 3-4 marble motoro or true hystrix.... anybody selling? I've been all over the marketplace and any ads for sale are so darn old!!!
  2. G

Cmb fish farms

That's pretty much what I thought. My SO was in contact with them and I was like ummmm pretty sure that's a scam.
  3. G

Any Old Timers Still Around?

guess Im an oldie at 10 years as a member.....
  4. G

Cmb fish farms

Has anybody heard about this company? Cmb fish farms out of thailand? They have been posting on fb having black diamond rays for like $500 but will only deal through courier service and with western union. Scam?
  5. G

I think its a Motoro, but the spots. ID please.

young male motoro
  6. G

Mini Marble group

man I want some marbles! Anybody know of any for sale? Would prefer not super young pups....
  7. G

Teacup Stingray not eating & now curling

can you get your hands on live black worms? increase temp to 78, possibly medicate
  8. G

looking for some rays for my tank.....

Cost for the lot? And location? Pictures?
  9. G

WTB | WTB ISO stingrays | $1000 | Spokane Valley Washington | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: WTB ISO stingrays What are your prices?: 1000 Where are you located?: Spokane Valley Washington Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: ISO WTB stingrays. I have a 600 gallon tank that I am wanting to put...
  10. G

The bank act is not real forgiving at the moment..... Ive been looking for rays on the lower end cost wise and preferable semi adult 2-3 year range......marble motors, motor, retic, hystrix and the like........
  11. G

Yes I absolutely remember you. Your pups are gorgeous. Im really trying to avoid pups though at this moment if I can. Curious what you have as a price tag for them though.....curiosity killed the cat sort of thing LOL. Would you possibly have anything in the 2+ year old range you might be...
  12. G

FS | Plecos & rays | $50-350 | Nj | Pickup

wish you would consider shipping.....interested in the marble
  13. G

Just in case you thought Hystrix were dwarf rays

I had a 15 year old male hysteria that was 16 inches before we lost the old man
  14. G

Ok he is the short story..... not sure that many remember me here but used to be very very active in this forum. Have had rays for the last 15 years. Was one of the first to ever breed retic rays (17 pups shipped nationally). At one point we had 9 adult rays in our 600 gallon tank. Over the...
  15. G

Mature female Leo ???

Hello not sure yet but will know for sure in a day or so but we are looking for a mature female Leo. Any one interested in selling one please message me!!! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. G

360 Gallon Acrylic Tank - Cincinnati, Oh - Pick-up

Where is it located? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. G

mature leo with semi mature motoros?

So guess I'm wondering where u found a Leo male for sell we are looking for one but no real sellers yet Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. G

Looking for male pearl, Leo, Henley

Here's some pics just for fun Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. G

Looking for male pearl, Leo, Henley

Hello looking for a mature male Ray, pearl, Leo, or Henlei. If anyone has or know someone that would like to sell one please let me know. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. G

Pearl pups

How much for a pup? Pearl Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store