Search results

1. K

125 gallon CHEAP

that's how it usually works. surprised nobody has taken it yet!!!
  2. K

Live BASE Rock

will take a bunch of pix in a few. won't ship unless you're paying for the shipping :)
  3. K

125 gallon CHEAP

price drop $150 for just the tank. I want this gone, i know somebody wants a 125 :)
  4. K

FREE to good home

you can, but the raphael is still really small, he never actually grew up :) he's only about 4 inches
  5. K

FREE to good home

only the coolest fish ever. they're cichlids that dwell in shells much like a clownfish and his anemone. they never stray far from their shell, NEVER. Multis are the smallest african cichlid and prefer to live in colonies, the larger the better. really cool fish google lamprologus...
  6. K

FREE to good home

they've been my babies for years. the raphael is about 7 years old, and i think i might want the bluegill, i really just need to find a home for the channel catfish. he's about 14 inches, haven't measured him in a while
  7. K

FREE to good home

channel catfish and raphael catfish, and a MEAN baby bluegill
  8. K

Live BASE Rock

This is rock that I've had running in a saltwater tank for years, removed from the tank and placed in rubbermaid container with saltwater, next best thing to buying from a dealer. large beautiful pieces, have about 50 lbs (just a guess, most likely heavier) I only want $100 for it all. If you...
  9. K

FREE to good home

where are you located? will you have free time tomorrow? and what size tank do you have?
  10. K

125 gallon CHEAP

Located in Middletown, CT. Currently has a channel Cat about 14 inches raised from a tank spawn 4 years ago (we can go into that later) and a bluegill and a raphael catfish. The tank is a few years old, got it from an older couple, plenty strong. I've had it for about 3 years but it's time to...
  11. K

FREE to good home

5 Lamprologus Multifasciatus, shell-dwelling cichlids, 4 healthy females, 1 healthy male Need a good home, as I'm moving and won't have the time for these little guys anymore, they're all about 2 years old, raised from eggs I'm in Middletown, CT and I can drive to meet you if you're not...
  12. K

looking for a fluval 404/405- kalamazoo, michigan- pick up or shipping

i do. im located in CT. works great. shoot me an email at jay_b84@yahoo.com letting go for CHEAP :)
  13. K

any body care to make a kids day complete?!!!

hi everybody, my name is Jay :) I currently work in CT as a counselor for adults with brain injuries and other developmental disabilities to help them become independent living citizens of their respective city/town. Well my toughest client EVER just called me and was "stoked" because somebody...
  14. K

random items - middletown, ct

just doing some cleaning. tank rocks $2 each? wet dry filter $25 - need to get rid of it. works fully fluidized bed filter $7 - works great blue led light - $10 20 gallon tank - $10 heater - $10 uv lamp thing - needs a new ballast. if you're good with wiring then take it. anybody else it's a...
  15. K

unwanted heaters....

what kind of colonies do you have?
  16. K

HR669 ban on importation of many animals, including fish! PETITION!

James Beelynn Opposed to Bill HR669
  17. K

20 gallon long and stand $50 w/AC 110, extra

come get a 20 gallon long tank and stand for cheap along with an AC110, ALL for $70. tank and stand and a bunch of additives, tests for $50 great if you want to start up something. the stand has been in my room just collecting dust and papers and other junk. excellent condition. has small...
  18. K

13-14 inch bowfin 40.00. erie pa pickup only

must do: go to www.urbandictionary.com and look up Erie !!!!!!!!!
  19. K

$50 20g tank/stand combo

i have this tank that i no longer have use for. it's a 20g Long that comes with a stand that is more like a nightstand with 2 shelves and a small door that i keep my random supplies in. excellent condition i can include a ac110 for $20 more if you'd want it
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store