Search results

1. Yanbbrox

GIANT gouramis

Big Bertha has just got three Oscars as tanks mates to add to the dollars and Bala shark, I've never seen an Oscar scared of anything until now, and she's just saying hello
  2. Yanbbrox

GIANT gouramis

Awesome photo
  3. Yanbbrox

Oscars keep laying fertile eggs but nothing?

Ok thanks, no just three Oscars on their own, all three guard the eggs, then after a couple of days they give up and eat them
  4. Yanbbrox

Sorry I can't find the raw file
  5. Yanbbrox

Thanks, I'm trying to find a picture on my phone
  6. Yanbbrox

Hi, I have 3 tiger Oscars that have recently laid eggs 5 times in the last 6 months, they are darker the white so look fertilized, they protect them well and then after 2 days, nothing happens and they eat them Any ideas?
  7. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

3 month update on the 'fry'
  8. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

Oase Filter clear 1500
  9. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

These things can eat!, only been in a week now and are fully settled in, they don't mind the daily water changes and are growing fast
  10. Yanbbrox

Strugeon update

@davemal they are Diamond sturgeon, I will get an update video soon, the lighting makes it really hard to see but they are feeding well in the heat. Thanks
  11. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

12. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

Finally, it took 12 months, as last year I ran out of time to get the fry before they weren't available anymore, but we have 50 mini fishes to grow out, can't fault the company or courier, all 50 arrived alive and all 50 have gone in and all 50 are still alive, I did notice the temp had dropped...
  13. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

14. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

Fish in bound tomorrow
  15. Yanbbrox

New Project new approach

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am now where I wanted to be 12 months ago, fish will be here next week, update soon
  16. Yanbbrox

Strugeon update

The mirror carp outgrew my Dad's pond, he got it on a closed pond sale, it outgrew his pond, the sturgeon have been here from day one, 10 years ago
  17. Yanbbrox

Strugeon update

It's crazy how big these are now, the mirror carp is over 10lbs for reference, just thought I'd share:
  18. Yanbbrox

Carp eats Wotsits

yes kinda
  19. Yanbbrox

Carp eats Wotsits

Sorry bit of a nothing thread but I'm sure everyone has little to do who aren't key workers, but anyway about 10 years ago my Dad acquired a mirror carp from somewhere, after several years it outgrew his smallish pond so It came to my pond, fast forward several years later I found my son feeding...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store