Search results

1. Delhezi222

I'm back! Anyone here from the good ol' days?

Hey all! The title is only a little bit sarcastic. So, I originally joined way back in 2007 when I was just a lil 13 year old with an overstocked 55g and way more energy than I knew what to do with. Cut to almost 14 years later and here I am as a 27 year old getting back into the hobby. So glad...
  2. Delhezi222

Tanks, Driftwood, Equipment, Polypterus - Columbus, OH - PU/Meet

Both bichirs for $65, I need them gone before Sunday so feel free to make offers
  3. Delhezi222

Update: 120g tank, jaguar catfish, and driftwood are all currently pending. I need everything else gone, so here are some updated prices: Both bichirs- $75 Both bichirs + 55g tank- $100 55g tank + bulbs + heater- $50 ​Feel free to send offers for anything remaining.
  4. Delhezi222

TTT Feel free to pm me any offers at all, I need these gone so I'm willing to make deals if you can get anything in the next week.
  5. Delhezi222

Hey guys, I'm cleaning out what's left of my tanks, fish, and assorted equipment. Here's what's available: Ornate bichir, ~9-10" $50 Weeksii bichir, ~7-8". Sorry for the bad picture, all I had was my phone $50 Jaguar Catfish (Liosomadoras oncinus), 4-5". Couldn't get a pic...
  6. Delhezi222

I'm back!

Thanks!
  7. Delhezi222

I'm back!

Thanks Liz, it's good to be back! Sounds good, I'll send you a message as soon as I put it up for sale.
  8. Delhezi222

I'm back!

The 55g is definitely going to be up for sale, hopefully I can make a thread tonight. I'm in columbus, although I would be willing to meet elsewhere in exchange for a little gas money.
  9. Delhezi222

I'm back!

Hey all, I don't know if anyone here will remember me, but I figured I'd drop in and say hi. For those of you who are new or who I never met in the past, my name's Adam. I currently have a 55g and 120g, but I will be downsizing soon so keep an eye on the marketplace if you're in Ohio and...
  10. Delhezi222

55g Aquarium- Columbus, OH - PU/Meet

I'm finally getting rid of my 55g, it's been empty for a few months now and at this point it's just taking up space. It's a standard glass 55g and there are no problems with it. It holds water and there are no large scratches, but a good cleaning wouldn't hurt. I'm selling the tank by...
  11. Delhezi222

stop me...

I definitely know the feeling, I've liked labyrinth fish for quite awhile. I've actually been thinking about making a West/Central African biotope with Microctenopoma or Ctenopoma sp. for my next tank, maybe some Phractolaemus ansorgii as well (another cool fish that also does well in...
  12. Delhezi222

RHCP interview questions???

Couple of harsh comments, haha. Tell that I like their new stuff almost as much the old. Seriously though, asking about Klinghoffer would be a good idea, just to get an idea of how he fits into the band.
  13. Delhezi222

55g Glass Aquarium - Columbus, OH - PU/Meet

I can get pictures if anyone is interested, just let me know.
  14. Delhezi222

55g Glass Aquarium - Columbus, OH - PU/Meet

I'm finally getting rid of my 55g, it's been empty for a few weeks now and at this point it's just taking up space. It's a standard 55g and there are no problems with it. It holds water and there are no large scratches, but a good cleaning wouldn't hurt. I'm selling the tank by itself...
  15. Delhezi222

Do you talk or text while driving?

While I don't necessarily think that it's practical to make texting/talking on a cell phone illegal, I do feel the need to point out that talking/texting is definitely less safe than talking to a passenger or listening to the radio. I wrote a short essay earlier this year about distracted...
  16. Delhezi222

THE OFFICIAL RIDDLE THREAD!!!!

The man in the second riddle was caught cheating while playing poker (52 cards in a deck, bicycle is a card company) and the other players shot him and left. Took me a decent amount of time to figure it out.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store