Search results

1. C

WTB | Odd catfish 0 | $1$ | Columbus | Picking-Shipping

I have a hammerhead catfish I'm looking to part with. Check out my sale add
  2. C

FS | Hammerhead catfish | $145 | Tampa Bay, Fl | Picking-Shipping

Bump, no interest in owning your own pet shark?
  3. C

FS | Hammerhead catfish | $145 | Tampa Bay, Fl | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Hammerhead catfish What are your prices?: 145 Where are you located?: Tampa Bay, Fl Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Selling my 8 inch hammerhead, eating on silversides, krill, nightcrawlers and...
  4. C

FS | Kelberi | $150 | Tampa Bay | Picking-Shipping

Anybody with interest and offers feel free to text or call (727) 408-1243
  5. C

Shipping air cargo a fish this size was less than $125 from what I remember and yes price is negotiable
  6. C

Thank you. Here's a better pic. Motivated to sell
  7. C

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Kelberi What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: Tampa Bay Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Selling my 12 inch kelberi raised on a diet of new life spectrum, massivore, silversides and...
  8. C

For Sale | Tor Mosal | $270.00 | Tampa Bay area | Pickup and Able to Ship

Bump. Make your best offer because I need him gone.
  9. C

For Sale | Tor Mosal | $270.00 | Tampa Bay area | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Tor Mosal What are your prices?: 270.00 Where are you located?: Tampa Bay area Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: Selling my 13 inch Tor Mosal, imported by wes (fugupuff) a couple years...
  10. C

For Sale | 15" Wild Caught Arowana, 6" Azul Bass | $120 | Boynton Beach , FL | Pickup Only

Interested in trading the Azul for the mosal I have for sale?
  11. C

Want to Buy | Looking for oddball fish around Tampa FL | $300 | Brandon | Pickup Only

Hi, I have a 12-13inch tor mosal for sale, one of the rarer mahseer.There's probably less than 5 of them in the u.s. I'm asking $300 for him. I'm in the Tampa Bay area as well.
  12. C

For Sale or Trade | For sale 13 inch Tor Mosal | $000 | Tampa Fl | Pickup and Able to Ship

Bump this beauty is still available. When will you ever see one of these on the market again?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store