Search results

1. S

Ps' and Arowana?

I didn't come here to hear **** Pussy!
  2. S

Ps' and Arowana?

And yes I am off and going F that Be Cool **** Aint none of you ***'s been cool with me here none of you! So yes now I am on some ****! **** You! And go play with your daddy or your son how ever you inbreed mother ****ers get down!
  3. S

Ps' and Arowana?

Thanks Newbie for learning how to cut and paste! But you missed the original thread in a whole other fourm. You should learn to follow directions AND GET OFF My Nut Sack!
  4. S

Ps' and Arowana?

Alright this might be my last day here but F it. Look you little B---h Shut the F--k up! Grown men don't "appoligize women do" Grown man shake hands and FIGHT or walk away the better man. You come in here talking about the rules appoligizing like some HO3 Cake. F that I don't appoligize like a...
  5. S

Ps' and Arowana?

Alright I see Because I said "I am a new aorwana owner" that was asking a question?
  6. S

new p-bass owner

I say four or five!
  7. S

Another Newbie to Arrow.;-{)

Yea read the other day. It was one of my deciding factors in if i am going to do this I better do it now because later introductions may just be out of the question! I have my eyes on them if it gets out of hand i have another 55g and the 150g.
  8. S

Ps' and Arowana?

It's cool man so :chillpill:! We already squashed this in the arowana thread. I already knew his view when he told me I was just giving him a hard time. I have been watching there behavior for over a month and did all the reading and have been gagging different size Arow's for this whole time...
  9. S

LOL! Are they? There all 5'' and the Aro. is about - that much bigger!:ROFL:But i figured he will start getting bigger then them anyway!
  10. S

No problem at all man :D just funnin with you! I was worried but haven't seen any prob. Just turned out the light and the P's did there regular freak out thing but the ARO just kept doing his thing I think he's going to be fine!
  11. S

I told you about the character P's I have all they do is mimic whatever is in the tank with them it's kind of funny! But Derick you know I would know if there was a problem and would trust you 100% ;) if you said it wouldn't work but the man said go for it! So grown man please stop stalking me...
  12. S

Thanks Derick! Man at are next meeting do I have a topic for us to get out of our system. But yea I was concerned as well until he hand feed and then I was like well, welcome to Scull's house!
  13. S

Ps' and Arowana?

Dang somebody call the police I got a stalker!
  14. S

Ps' and Arowana?

Grown man are you stalking me? Why trying to correct everything man? Can you let someone else share there two cent?
  15. S

Ps' and Arowana?

So some kid just jumped in my thread in the Arowana room and said "Get him out of there those P's will tear him appart". Hey I am no expert but from what I read I don't see a problem. Does any one else? Can anyone give me feed back here I feel like I just beat my kid in the mail and security...
  16. S

I feed the Arowana two minutes after I let him hit the water during my lunch break when I brought him today threw him in and he ate and it WAS HAND FEED! Just like I feed the Pbass so I make sure everyone eats. After I got home from work I feed them all again the same way and let them chase a...
  17. S

The Pb's are not aggressive at this age. It basic size of the mouth if the can't swallow it they don't bother it same can be said about the Arowana. From all the information I have read and fro the opinion of other MFK members. Thanks for the warning but I will watch for aggro. and separate if...
  18. S

I had to do it! I am another proud Arowana owner. I have it in with 5 Pb. All 6 fish are 5'' in a 55g. Future 240g all.
  19. S

DIY Denitrator

I like it and I think I will try on my 240g. So does the circumfrance of the denitrator have to do anything with the tank size? And does the water just drip back into the tank or flow?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store