Search results

1. HPIZZLE

Four tropical gars, one florida gar, ~12"-15"

this was me on YouTube. Ended up trying the same method for my longnose, but they accepted prepared food much faster, about 6 weeks. Interestingly they accepted pellets long before eating anything f/t. The temps in the tank of the longnose were 80-82, have no idea if this impacted how readily...
  2. HPIZZLE

Show your gar full tank shots!!

180 gallon growout with 2 longnose gar, 2 Florida gar, 2 WC endlis and a WC Nigerian lap
  3. HPIZZLE

Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

One of the 2 young ornates I’m growing out at the moment.
  4. HPIZZLE

Some shots of my CB endlis. Got 4 of these as babies with external gills in November 2018 and it has been very rewarding to watch them grow.
  5. HPIZZLE

WC endlis
  6. HPIZZLE

Gar Identification - Post your Gar to be ID'd HERE!!

I checked that thread but there really wasn’t any photos of juvenile longnose to reference. I think it’s the photos, I wasn’t able to get a good profile shot of the smaller one. Thanks
  7. HPIZZLE

Gar Identification - Post your Gar to be ID'd HERE!!

Were sold to me as Florida gar. I’ve raised a few but always got them around the 12” mark. After watching them grow a few weeks I’m starting to think they’re long nose gar? I suppose time will tell for certain, but I’m curious what others think. First photo is most recent, 2nd about a week ago...
  8. HPIZZLE

Show your gar full tank shots!!

72x36x27 with one flg and 4 endlis. Had the gar for 5 years and the endlis for 4 years. Had a second flg for around 7 years but he didn’t survive the move to a new house.
  9. HPIZZLE

Metal monster 3k

That TSNxLei is gorgeous! Excited to see more updates on the 3k
  10. HPIZZLE

MFK Ink?

That piece turned out amazing. How did the white heal up?
  11. HPIZZLE

MFK Ink?

thanks man
  12. HPIZZLE

Legit or Full of it?

Hey peanut, was this being sold some where locally?
  13. HPIZZLE

MFK Ink?

Some pics of my arowana chest and quarter sleeve piece. I've got 17 hours into it so far, and have another touch up session friday.
  14. HPIZZLE

Catfish Bonanza

It's awesome to see you back on the forums cliff!
  15. HPIZZLE

kinkajou

I'm sure he'll see it in a jif..
  16. HPIZZLE

Moody Gardens

That Chinese croc is pretty badass.
  17. HPIZZLE

Baby iguana

Wow that is a pretty shade of green for such a young ig!
  18. HPIZZLE

My rescued pitbull puppy...

People that would have a pit bull around a small child never cease to amaze me.
  19. HPIZZLE

Who likes this catfish?

It's a TSNxPerruno(marbled pim)
  20. HPIZZLE

Sponge Filters

some people do use sponge on the filter intake. and yes that is the main reason people use sponge filters for fry.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store