Search results

1. K

Custom Cars!!!! Classics, Muscle, Imports, Lifted Trucks, Lowered Truck....Post here!

I have a 1994 Z28 with fully built 4L60E tranny with Fuddle 3600 stall. Also has LE1 ported heads/ LE1 cam, QA1 Suspension, Pacesetter Longtubes into dual dynomax bullets. I run a 12 flat quarter. Plenty of other small performance goodies on it...
  2. K

MFK possibly in the news

Hey guys, don't know if you remember me, but I used to be HUGE into this site and fishkeeping until a year or so ago. I remembered someone by the name of "soupnazi" or something to that effect on here, so I thought of MFK when I saw this link. Anyone else remember him, or am I going crazy and...
  3. K

Custom Cars!!!! Classics, Muscle, Imports, Lifted Trucks, Lowered Truck....Post here!

1994 Trans Am GT. Red with t-tops and leather.
  4. K

If I climb inside my tank will it crack?

Based on the assumption that 220 perfectos are 7X2X2, because i dont know the actual size, then this is true: The tank typically holds 220 gallons of water, about 1900 lbs over a surface area of 2016 inches on the bottom panel. That is about .94 lbs per inch on your bottom piece of glass. Now...
  5. K

Do you like fishsticks?

So what is the joke that I am the only one not understanding?:nilly:
  6. K

Welcome to Mississauga DEBT FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

What a great story. She seems extremely nice...
  7. K

Do you like fishsticks?

well......ahhhhhh....if this is a serious question......then yes....
  8. K

Barrett-Jackson Car Auction

Okay, I lied. Things are going flat out cheap. A 2007 Corvette Z06 with 216 miles on it went for $50,000. That is a $100,000 ride new.... 50% discount for buying a car with 216 miles? I would take that anyday...
  9. K

Barrett-Jackson Car Auction

On now. Its in Palm Beach. Some really nice cars. It is on until like 3 in the morning tonight. I guess I have plans now.;) So far, my dream car, a 1991 Firebird, has been the top seller at like $45,000. Not too many crazy expensive cars so far, but none of them have went particularly cheap.
  10. K

Male vs. Female Communication

Deal!:headbang2
  11. K

Want To Buy Your Old Coins!

Sadly, maybe $4 a piece...
  12. K

HR669 ban on importation of many animals, including fish! PETITION!

Alex Merchant Opposed to Bill HR669
  13. K

**Official MFK March Madness Group**

LOL I am completely utterly done now. I did great until the sweet 16, then I had a few upsets that never took hold.... MO, OK, and KU all gone.... I thought the Big 12 was going to be a surprise this year...
  14. K

Sterotypes and you...

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
  15. K

offroad gas cans SO-CAL

In most states, yes.
  16. K

I'm Out

Go for it. LOL.:D
  17. K

210 gallon Oceanic Tank/Stand/Canopy + Accessories-Kansas. $500 or $1000!!!

Mods can close. Everything is SOLD!:headbang2
  18. K

I'm Out

I'm getting out of the hobby, atleast for a while. There is a guy picking up my last two tanks, a 210 and 125, in about an hour. They are draining now. I'm just getting bored with it, plus I'm almost 17, and at this tender age:D I need to spend my money on cars, girls, clothes, and other life...
  19. K

35-40k gallons with wood and rebar haha

LOL necro. Stop posting and keep working on the tank lol.;)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store