Search results

1. T

WTB FX5 parts pu socal

Let me look through my parts box and I'll let you know Friday.
  2. T

Whats FS in the Detroit area PU/Meet

You MUST make an effort to get to Fantastic Fins in Livonia...by far, THEE BEST LFS around!!!!!!!! They almost always have what you're looking for, including the stuff on your list. Great prices and the absolute largest fancy pleco selection you will ever see. Tell Chris and Dale that Tony sent...
  3. T

Monster Hoplias aimara

Yeah, this thread will get closed just like the first one did. You need to include your location and pick up, or shipping in the title. GLWS on this BEAST!!!!
  4. T

11" megalodoras irwini and 27" oxydora's niger catfish, p/u only in 48036 michigan

NICE!!! Wish I wasn't closing down my indoor pond. Bump for a fellow Michigander. GLWS
  5. T

Trimac Cichlid ~ CT ~ PU ONLY

Hey, just to help out....your earlier thread was closed because you need to post the location and if it's pick up or shipping in the title. This thread will probably get closed too. GLWS
  6. T

Still looking for good orange (koi) angelfish and blue angelfish like angelusa ones

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately it's a long shot to find angels on a Monster Fish Keeper forum, but not impossible since many people keep multiple tanks. Also, your thread will continue to get closed if you do not follow the rules for the Marketplace Forum. Since you are looking to buy the...
  7. T

FS RAYS, RARE SA Catfish - South FL Shipping

That's what I always told my ex-wife :ROFL:
  8. T

Flagtail Prochilodus- Troy, MI- p/u

BEWARE~BEWARE~BEWARE~BEWARE~BEWRAE~BEWARE The user name "tomredden" has been banned on Mitten State Cichlids. It has been determined that tomredden is the same person that has been banned several times under several user names and has been commonly known on here as McPhishy. Here are some of...
  9. T

Live rock 250lbs and live sand Tampa FL $400

First off, GLWS but just so you know, this ad will get closed just like the earlier one did. The listing doesn't comply with the Forum rules, i.e. your title fails to state whether it's pick up or shipping.
  10. T

or trade 6 inch Asain red-tail catfish

Good luck with your sale. However, you need to put your location and if it's pick up or shipping in your title. If you read the rules for posting in this forum, it's easy to reach people that might be interested. This thread will get closed just like the previous one.
  11. T

DO NOT SEND $ TO FishNdChips

This guy sounds familiar....mods should look into whether or not his IP address matches the user from this thread: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376808 He pulled identical scams. Could FishNdChips be the same as Cichlidmania ????
  12. T

big dead fish AZ ship/pu

I hate to be a spoiler here because it sounds like an interesting tangent of this hobby, but.....you should check the regulations first if anyone will be shipping dead specimens. I am almost positive that it is against Federal law to do this type of shipping. Better to research your new project...
  13. T

Chicks others say are "HOT", but you think NOT (& vice versa)

One of my all-time favorites...Alana de la Garza :drool::drool::drool: http://venus.provocateuse.com/show/alana_de_la_garza
  14. T

Chicks others say are "HOT", but you think NOT (& vice versa)

Tia Texada is a "butter face" IMO. (everything looks good but-her-face) :grinno: So she is on my "NOT" list. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1764727296/nm0004137
  15. T

Slate Pleco Breeding Caves~Shipping Available from 48386

Caves are all sold....mods can close this thread.
  16. T

Slate Pleco Breeding Caves~Shipping Available from 48386

Only 4 left available...2 of the angle style and 2 of the standard rectangle. All are gray slate.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store