Search results

1. O

Midas Growth - 1 month

Substantial size difference in the Nuchal Hump,keep doing what your doing.One boss creamsicle.
  2. O

Boiled alive!

If you could keep it at 88 with absolute assurance of not going over that by even 0.1 degrees,then you would see some freakish growth from your fish.Some Discus keepers keep their tanks this high.Your fish will be fine,just their metabolism might have went up a bit.
  3. O

thrash metal

Suicidal Tendencies,Cattle Decapitation,the list goes on.
  4. O

First Poly

Aw man you're going to absolutely love them! As someone on here once said,"They are personality wrapped in fishes skin".
  5. O

Rambo is no joke!

STALLOWNED!!!!!!1
  6. O

Rambo is no joke!

A.) What was he on? B.) How in all creation can we be scared of him like this?Better question,does he really think the Jherri Curl is what the ladies dig?The pink shirt has him owned,dead to rights.I wish i knew him personally,for i would roast him all the time about it.
  7. O

lets see those pups!

Aw,your AM-Staff is a looker.That you and your lady?Face finally behind the name? Isn't is funny how in certain people they breed unnecessary fear?Afraid of that thing look at it!
  8. O

Please read!

Definitely an unwarranted claim.I agree with the above post that Hikari would have known about and addressed such issues.They have been in the Ornamental fish food game a long time.
  9. O

New shots. JAN-08 19 pic load warning!!!!

Your Vieja is the best looking fish.
  10. O

OMG !!! LOOK WHAT MY HUSBAND JUST BOUGHT ME !!!

Nice guy.Very nice.I'm happy for you.
  11. O

Fire Update

FH takes the cake.They usualy run the show.
  12. O

Snakehead and Motoro? Yes/No???

This is a derailment and i'm sorry but that would be a unique combo.I wouldn't trust my channa.
  13. O

Amazon Horned Frog.

I think i'm going to shift my rare acquisitions from fish over to Amphibs,i dodn't know the horned frog count went this high.I want to build like a vertically/horizontally oriented set of enclosures for them and have one central viewing area.Thanks fellas.
  14. O

Amazon Horned Frog.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
  15. O

Amazon Horned Frog.

I was browsing online and saw a little article on these frogs.Ate there any type of horned frog available besides the usuals,including this frog.
  16. O

If you could breed and unbreedable...

Mass-Producing top quality SRT's and FH's.After seeing what some of these LFS's get for the mid grade stuff!
  17. O

Updated pix of Champ 1/13/08 Major load warning!!!!

Oh hell yeah!! That frog is boss:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  18. O

albino turtle collection

Do your snappers live together?Are there aggression problems with multiple snappers?
  19. O

JUST PICKED UP...

Viejas own! Nice fish,should be a toughie:)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store