Search results

1. 247Plants

PS3 OR Xbox 360 SLIM

I've not heard of Xbox being 1080p compatible, from what I understand it upscales 720p to 1080p. Big difference. Even for the PS3 most games arent 1080p yet. Did you not read my previous post? Go back a page and you will see that the PS3 has a CPU that puts it over the top of Xbox. As far as...
  2. 247Plants

PS3 OR Xbox 360 SLIM

Xbox 360 = 720p max PS3 = 1080p max GPU and CPU Comparison GPU, i.e. the graphics processing unit, and CPU, i.e. the central processing unit, are important components of the video game console. The Xenos GPU in Xbox 360 does have an edge over the RSX GPU in PS3, but then the Cell engine...
  3. 247Plants

who do u think will win celtics or lakers

LOL Go lakers!
  4. 247Plants

No rinse substrate?

How do they keep the bacteria alive in those bags? Its gotta be a long trip from manufacturer to actual in tank use. I dont see how its possible.
  5. 247Plants

Moss for Softening Water?

You can buy peat in any gardening center in huge bags for cheap. Usually its really close to the sphagnum moss.
  6. 247Plants

What do you see right when you open this thread?

I see a Pink Floyd album I have listened to over and over.
  7. 247Plants

Emergency! Help! Power Outtage

if he has a gas stove or water heater, he can heat water that way for the tank. He can stir the tank with his handor whatever to get some circulation. Walmart sells battery powered air pumps built for boat livewells that would work. He should also take his biomedia out and put it in the tank so...
  8. 247Plants

Don Conkel's and the freeze in Fla

Expect the price of all the fish from Fl. farms to go up. Sucks.
  9. 247Plants

Koralia 4 Long Beach CA PU only

Price lowered.$40 obo.
  10. 247Plants

Koralia 4 Long Beach CA PU only

Koralia 4 almost brand new, only used for about 2-3 months in freshwater. Too much flow for my angels in my 6 foot tank. Would work great for larger fish though. Still have all original parts and box. Will post pic upon request, but it looks like all the other K4's out there. $45 local pick...
  11. 247Plants

What is growing in my filter??

Can you get a pic closer up?
  12. 247Plants

Plant ID?

hard to tell at that point. grow it out some and see.
  13. 247Plants

ultimate frisbee

Last time I played I tore my ACL.
  14. 247Plants

If you live in San Diego PLEASE read

Not signing. Conservation over hobby anyday for me.
  15. 247Plants

60 inch JBJ Power Compact- Double Strip lights, So Cal pick up

Too bad you arent closer. Im looking for a light like that. Ever in LB?
  16. 247Plants

help what kind of substrate

s grade colorquartz. 100% positive.
  17. 247Plants

Co2 Questions

diy co2 is darn near impossible to do on a 75 gallon tank. You will need at least 4 2 liter bottles to get any noticeable co2 in your tank. Best bet is to go with a pressurized set up for something that big.
  18. 247Plants

STING

Most confusing pic of the year.
  19. 247Plants

Black pool filter sand?

http://www.permacolorquartz.com/ Is the estes product. Seems colorquartz wasnt the only one on the market.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store