1. R

FS | acrylic tanks and supplies | $20 - 75 | South Lyon Mi | Pickup

Not yet on the shipping. Maybe later. Thanks
  2. R

mag drives $60 aquaclear 110 $30 50 gal $30
  3. R

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: acrylic tanks and supplies What are your prices?: 20 - 75 Where are you located?: South Lyon Mi Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Cleaning out some tanks and equipment. I'm not sure how to price, so prices are...
  4. R

indo dat, spiney pleco, and more -livonia mi- pick up

I have the following fish for sale 7 inch indo dat $50 always stable - nice 8 inch spiney monster pleco $50 4- 5-8 inch synspilum - make an offer I am moving and motivated to sell Livonia Mi pick up only I also have 2 tanks I might sell if anyone is interested 150 gallon 20 tall - 48 long...
  5. R

sturgeon livonia Mi

I have 2 8 inch sturgeon for sale $40 each obo pick up only Livonia Mi Call Ken 734-765-3026
  6. R

Esox Americanus Vermiculatus

Those look awsome! I would like a few of those, but I don't know if it's a great time to ship to Michigan. I'll probably wait until spring and find some.
  7. R

DATand FLAGTAIL pick up s/e Michigan

Dat is sold - thanks Trev - I hope you enjoy him Flagtail is still avaliable
  8. R

No I've had this one for a couple of years. If you interested he's nice and chunky.
  9. R

I'm going to try to find someone local first Thanks
  10. R

Halfway to Chicago is about $80 in gas and 5 hours of my time?
  11. R

alot of interest - but still avaliable
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store