1. chonhzilla

Why did I buy a D3 in 2014?

Congrats!
  2. chonhzilla

African Pike Characin - Hepsetus odoe

wow thats a cool shoal, Ive always wanted some
  3. chonhzilla

A few shots.

Yeap, you have to keep up with water changes to keep the nutrients at bay, also that looks like hair algae. You're probably going to have to remove most of that hair algae manually and water your water parameters by doing scheduled water changes and light schedule to slowly fight off the algae.
  4. chonhzilla

Masheer, Siamese Tiger and more Carpio as requested

Thank you sir, it was your fault I got into this. But I'm glad I did.
  5. chonhzilla

Very stunning swimmers Thanks :) Thank you very much :) Thanks :)
  6. chonhzilla

Thank you very much, and you're very welcomed. Yeap Yeap aggressive eater, always active. It'll be worth it. mahseer by ChonhLee, on Flickr
  7. chonhzilla

Damn it! "*Mahseer" lol always gets me. Anyhow, PM Addisionlee25, these are his fish.
  8. chonhzilla

Equivalent length as the Carp masheer by ChonhLee, on Flickr Carp wins in sheer mass! carp014 by ChonhLee, on Flickr carp012 by ChonhLee, on Flickr Nice super active ST ST by ChonhLee, on Flickr
  9. chonhzilla

VATF, Giant Carp, Kelberi......It's been a while

They are housed in a 340 gallon tank
  10. chonhzilla

Thank you! Thanks, he's a monster. Will try to, he's super dark so its tough to get a good shot. Haha, thanks. Im sure my brother appreciates that. Will do. ;) Thank you, it's good to be back.
  11. chonhzilla

New blue eye pleco!

super nice
  12. chonhzilla

Thank you very much :) That is exactly what he was doing, his jaw damage comes and goes as usual. Do you remember me asking you to ID him a couple years ago? lol Yeah, but that big dummy ended up hurting himself and was unable to pull out of it. Fish vs Acrylic, Acrylic wins lol. Also...
  13. chonhzilla

Thanks, this guy has survived some serious situations with big pbass and run ins with other big monsters. He's come a long way from being 3" inches. Thank you very much! He is a beast to watch, actively swimming all the time. Its a huge monster, the size is ridiculous, its super thick...
  14. chonhzilla

Ta da! VATF2 by ChonhLee, on Flickr VATF by ChonhLee, on Flickr Thank you very much. Indeed, it's getting bigger everyday. Thanks :)
  15. chonhzilla

Long over due for a post, these are the most recent shots of these monsters. None of these fish are mine, I found them in a ditch. Just kidding. They are my brother Addisionlee25's fish. VATF, Solid 18ish" Eating Massivore and picks off the ground too. :headbang2 Vat-1 by ChonhLee, on...
  16. chonhzilla

The Camera Thread

Mark Skipper's world famous 1950 Ford Victoria IMG_6924 by ChonhLee, on Flickr Kids! IMG_6993 by ChonhLee, on Flickr Weddings! IMG_3313-2 by ChonhLee, on Flickr ink! IMG_7071 by ChonhLee, on Flickr Randomness! Popper-3 by ChonhLee, on Flickr IMG_1577-3 by ChonhLee, on Flickr...
  17. chonhzilla

3 4-6" Odoe Pike NorCal BayAre PU only

wow 120 for the group is cheap pretty awesome.
  18. chonhzilla

Piranha feeding photo project

looks cool
  19. chonhzilla

My Azuls are tired

cool little ones!
  20. chonhzilla

My angry mob is here

Looking good Jibran!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com