Search results

1. Cammo X

Blue Spot Synspillum Juvies 1st Gen

I thought they had white spot but it turns out they are already turning blue at 1-1.5cm!! A lot smaller then last time and a bit more blue as well. Keen to see how they progress, can only see a handful like this and generally the bigger ones so maybe they just need and extra 1cm or so to colour up.
  2. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

Also here is a fish from another bloodline, in a community holding tank at the moment and it's shy so photos are a bit dodgy. The caudal peduncle on these other fish seem to be shorter, has been since I got them, a different body shape, like they have grown up in cold water in a crowded tank.
  3. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

Updates! Some still saying cross breed so here's a newer photo of the same fish.
  4. Cammo X

Moved tanks and took some shots. Also a whole batch of 3rd Gen with the same genetics as this fish, I'm splitting the batch and moving each half to their own tanks by the end of next week. Growing super fast.
  5. Cammo X

He has a divit just before his dorsal fin, can't see it in the photos. I'm not sure if it would be genetic.
  6. Cammo X

Some screen shots of the other deformed one, such a pity but I will keep him as display.
  7. Cammo X

Quick photo update on 3rd gen, this one is the standout of the 3 and it probably 8-10cm, probably should have measured while I had him out ?.
  8. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

They were sold to me as pure Trimacs and the only reason that some people thought otherwise is because of the slight speckling in the fins, but to me personally they looked pure and now with more photos etc it looks like they are pure.
  9. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

There's a few kicking about in Brisbane in a few retail stores, but few n far between. I actually picked up another 4 from a different bloodline, i'll probably post pictures soon but they are in with a bunch of Spotted Syns so its hard to get photo's or even video's sometimes.
  10. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

Eventually all 4 will move into the 8ft to see who pairs off, keen to see them in breeding dress thats for sure.
  11. Cammo X

Pure Trimac?

Few updated pics of him a bit bigger, also 3rd picture down is another from the same batch, both fish about 12/14cm at a guess.
  12. Cammo X

If you're in Australia, then yes.
  13. Cammo X

Just a few more photos of the the 3 generations.
  14. Cammo X

Another update, i will have to seperate the smaller one soon and i'll put some dither fish in the tank with the other two so they don't beat each other up too much.
  15. Cammo X

Just some screen shots, the parents are in full breeding dress.
  16. Cammo X

Managed to find the video of the parents.
  17. Cammo X

Well after 10 days they have developed colour! Looking very promising with blue being the dominant trait. The darker one is developing the most, it looks similar to another fish I grew up in the last batch, it pretty much has no colour and is just blue, keeping a very close eye on this fella...
  18. Cammo X

These are the fry from the keepers from the 2nd gen. There's 2 pairs laying eggs every now and then, the parents are on page 2.
  19. Cammo X

Well the fry are a bit bigger now, they have 0 blue so far haha...ugh, they do have a cool orange dorsal fin though, blueish hue in the body so I'm hoping they develop into something cool. Waterchanges every 3 days and full bellies 24/7, they almost hand feed to and are not shy at all, probably...
  20. Cammo X

.....Post'em VIEJAS .....

This is the Synspillum parents, I'm just linebreeding for more blue spots.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store