Search results

1. B

Panisyist fish ever!

but for how long should they be alone?
  2. B

Panisyist fish ever!

the water was 78 and the ammonia was at 0 ppm befor i added him i monitor both my tanks more then the fish store does......im in love with my fish
  3. B

Panisyist fish ever!

he was only a baby he was anout 2 inches and the gold fish were smaller then him and most of them were guppies and such i only have like 2 acutal gold fish
  4. B

Panisyist fish ever!

yeah thats my point the cichlid i understand but the gold fish i dont even know where to start to think o why!
  5. B

Panisyist fish ever!

yeah well he sat in the bag for 3 hours dloating befor i put him in and the tank water is good i checked it befor i let him go im just mad thats two in less then 48 hours i have decided they just arent meant to be i guess!
  6. B

Panisyist fish ever!

So let me start by saying arowana's have to be the sissyest fish i have ever gotten in my hole life! i got one yesterday and added it to my tank k granted he was with a bunch of really mean fish, so i went to bed and woke up to him gone.....so i figured he got eaten by another fish so what ever...
  7. B

Puffers?

so i know i have packed alot of big fish in my tank right but i only want a few more if possible and if not its ok i really only want one more. I have always wanted a pufer fish i think they r so cool but i dont know what will be ok with my other fish. I get my 80g thursday next week and i am...
  8. B

Need Help! Fire eel not eating.

:iagree: thats very true i have never seen my tire track eel eat either but hes growing so i know he does
  9. B

help finding the reason my fish died

So i bought a 5" elephant nose and the tank had ick i knew it did when i bought it but, I put the fish in its own tank and added the meds and later that night he was starting to turn white and it looked like his skin was stsrting to fall off and when i woke up he was of course dead and me snail...
  10. B

i feel really dumb but i forgot his name already help me out plz.

Thank you so much i forgot thats him!
  11. B

i feel really dumb but i forgot his name already help me out plz.

so i bought a new fish today and i was going to look him up on line to learn more about him and for the life or me i dont remember his name if u know if i waould be very happy, he grows to 9" and his name started with a G but thats all i remember.
  12. B

late night cleaning crw wanted........lol

k i really dont want to have to fight with the sea salt and stuff so i will give him away to my friend who raises sharks. and i dont think the bichir would care for the sea salt to much! So my new question would be my g/f likes sharks what kind of shark can i get that lives in fresh water and...
  13. B

k so then my question would be how long can he be in the fresh befor i have to swap him out? because im not ready for a salt water tank yet it to much work for the time i have to spend i know that sounds bad but fresh is just easier for me right now the chemicals in a salt water tank r to much...
  14. B

how much salt? the tag on his tank said a table spoon of salt for every 5 gallons
  15. B

im getting a 80g like wensday so do you think he would be ok after that?
  16. B

help me do mt id plz

well regardless of what he is i still think hes cool and i want to get another one i think its a palm the black and somewhat yellow one
  17. B

well i dont fed him whole fish they r only like 1.5-2" silversides and i cut them up but he never seems to eat the whole fish the black fin and the giant snail kinda clean te mess but like i said the black fin is to small and the snail leaves skeletons everywhere so the little snails i dont have...
  18. B

my poly is a senegal and hes only 4-5 inches so hes small se because o what he said im kinda edgy about a cray now but a yabby it they arent really agressive against my snails i'll try and put it in the tank it is really wide and i figure if i leae enough roomw for them both to hide then i...
  19. B

Show your Plecos Here !!

20. B

POST PICS OF YOUR FW SNAILS HERE.

I call him Godzilla he got his name for being hugh its the size of a golf ball!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store