2. J

help on stock for 6ft tank

google malawi cichlids
  3. J

update of my tanks

you definitely need pics of the front of each tank :D
  4. J

Jars And Parasites !!!

definitely ich. try protozin. (sp) the white bottle with the clown loach on it. It is safe for loaches which means for fish that are scaleless/More vunerable it will be safe!
  5. J

cory cat fish breeding

I've only bred albinos which was about a year ago. (and i have only had albinos hahah) they will lay eggs anywhere, but with the mops ive found the success rate is pretty good.. not saying there isnt better ways. yeah with the 40% water changes like others said they love to breed after youve...
  6. J

CA Cichlid Community

cichlid forum is a joke....(the cookie cutter recommendations anyway)
  7. J

cory cat fish breeding

18x12x12" tank. bare bottom. sponge filter 6.5-6 ph no ammonia ,no nitrite ,lowest nitrate possible make a string breeding mop and hang in tank (google fish breeding mop) put hardy plants in the tank (low light hardy plants) have no light on for a few days. 40% water changes every 2 days... have...
  8. J

I'm leaving

awesome bro! pics! lol
  9. J

my new ray tank (awaiting ray)

Can't wait to see that with rays! ... haha i hooked a ray this morning when i was fishing with my telescopic rod (fold out sort of thing) I thought it was a snag till i brang it a foot onto the shore and saw it and then decided to cut the line.... i was standing on a rock 5ish foot back... as...
  10. J

4ft ideas

Hmmm. maybe 1 male salvini, 5 silver dollars , 1 Bichir
  11. J

catfish for geophagus tank

Haha yeah i was actually thinking that.... but it just seemed like a nice word to use.... haha. Yeah I'm going to go look for some cory's in the next few days. Yeah the bgk, hes 41cm i measured the other day. The cory's Probably need to be medium sized... his mouth Isn't that large...
  12. J

sad news REALLY SAD NEWS lost the 55 and all the fish in the 29 died within 10 mins

3 jd's -would take a 75g min up just for them (2 males not a good idea) 2 oscars -a 75g minimum 1 jag a 75g alone or at least a 180g for with other fish. or like with the cons a 180g++ a 29g :irked::irked::irked::irked: :( poor fishy's
  13. J

im going to look at those cory's ... considering everything i have in there is south american, i will just keep with that biotope...
  14. J

I have a 5ftx20"x20" tank _ See sig. _ What's a catfish or a few i can add that wont get too big for this tank and wont get eaten?
  15. J

sad news REALLY SAD NEWS lost the 55 and all the fish in the 29 died within 10 mins

you had like a 180g worth of fish in a 29g. what did u expect??
  16. J

What do you have in your tank?

my sig. + all this: breeding pair of red devils, a 43cm bgk, a colony of e.yellows. a massive con, a younger red devil, a male jd, a male salvini, a female blue acara, and some bn catfish, a breeding pair of cons, pair of keyholes, and im getting lots of catfish....
  17. J

Official MKFL pic contest!!!

haha nice gravel..... I should get a pic up of my 43cm bgk
  18. J

]V[onster Knife Fish League.....

i got a 43cm bgk
  19. J

55 gallon question

55 is way too small for sd's have you seen full grown ones? make a 6x2x2 look like a 20g
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store