Search results

1. E

For Sale | 5" Longfin Convict Project. Possible New Strain! | $10.00 | Illinois | Shipping Only

How long have you had this fish, do you have any of his babies still? Do you have experience shipping fish? I have a FedEx account so all you would have to do is bag and box it properly and take it to a FedEx location for drop off. LMK. THANKS!
  2. E

For Sale | 400 Gallon Aquarium | $800$ Firm | Hampton, Virginia | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 400 Gallon Aquarium What are your prices?: 800$ Firm Where are you located?: Hampton, Virginia Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: A monster size aquarium at just $2 a gallon! 3/4" glass front 90-1/4"...
  3. E

FS Deltec AP902 Protein Skimmer Like New $1,000 shipped or P/U Va.

Okay, So I need the space more than the dough, so I will sell the skimmer with TWO pumps for $600 shipped Fed Ex ground to continental U.S. If you want the third pump as well add $100. If you live close enough to pick up, I will sacrifice the skimmer for $500 with TWO pumps or $600 with three...
  4. E

WTB Bigger fish tank & FX5

I have a custom made 400 gallon and a FX5, I am willing to part with both for $1,500 picked up in Va. Rent a U-Haul and bring three strong buddies!
  5. E

FS Deltec AP902 Protein Skimmer Like New $1,000 shipped or P/U Va.

I have a like new Deltec AP902 Protein Skimmer that is ready to plug and play (With THREE pumps!) that I will sell for $1,000 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. This skimmer sells for $2,400 new WITHOUT the pump to provide it water, and I will include the like new mag drive pump so that...
  6. E

400 GALLON AQUARIUM

Tank is pending. Pics sent to those that pm'd on this site or other sites. Thanks
  7. E

400 GALLON AQUARIUM

HEY greg31 the Petco in my area is all sold out of the 400 gallon tanks At that price buy me FOUR and I'll pick them up at your house this Saturday. Greg31, the Petco in your area must be better than mine! Thanks.
  8. E

400 GALLON AQUARIUM

FS (Gauging interest) 400 Gallon Fiberglass Aquarium with glass front-anybody getting a tax refund this year interested in a big tank? Overall dimensions are 106-1/4" long, 33-1/4" wide, 41-1/4" high. (Inside dimensions are a little smaller) Drilled for closed loop, 2" bulkheads (currently...
  9. E

FS 400 Gallon Aquarium Hampton, Va Pick-up Only

Tank sold last night. Wow- a lot quicker than I expected. Forward to fish room make-over!
  10. E

I just wanted to add this is not a cheap DIY home plywood covered fiberglass tank, this is a commercially made tank that was built to last. If you are interested in purchasing be prepared to bring at least three of your strong friends just to move the empty tank!
  11. E

I've decided that I'm willing to let go of my 400 Gallon aquarium in order to make changes to the fish room. The tank is custom built, fiberglass with a 3/4" glass front. The inside dimensions are 96" long by 28" wide by 39" tall. The outside dimensions are about four inches greater in every...
  12. E

FS 10 MONSTER CARIBE $250 Glen Burnie area

I've got several people interested in the shoal, but no commitment or cash in hand yet, so they are still available. I will email pics if you pm me with your email addy. I've had this shoal for a while and hate to part with them, but heading in a different direction at the moment and need the...
  13. E

PM replied. HDR, not looking to trade for other P's at this time as I am taking the 400 gal. in a different direction. This shoal would cost over two grand if purchased retail, and will make a killer display in a good tank.
  14. E

FS, Shoal of 10 Caribe 8 are 6-8" 2 are 12" monsters. Rock bottom price of $250 cash. I'm looking in a new direction and willing to sacrifice these guys for less than cost when they were an inch!!!! Willing to trade or partial trade for a chiller, or awesome breeding pairs of cichlids, or...
  15. E

CARIBE SHOAL $500 DC area will del to DC, Md. So. Pa.

I have an AWESOME SHOAL of 10 Caribe for sale. 8 are 6-8" and two are monsters at 12". NEW low Price $500. for the shoal. I will sell separetely for $75. ea. That is less than half what they run at the shops when and if they have them for sale. Free delivery to the DC. Southern Maryland area if...
  16. E

CARIBE SHOAL 10 MONSTER P's FS DC area

I can provide pics to anyone seriously interested in purchasing. PM me with your email addy. I need to take some updated pics of the beasts so it will be tomorrow before I can send them out.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store