Search results

1. F

PHILLY (2) 30 Gal AGA setups w/ ornate bicher/ exodons/ fw dogtooth cuda, lots extras

over 70 views, no responses or interest??? fish alone are worth around $250, and filters worth about the same...eheim 2028 pro2, 2 emp 400's....not to mention, tanks, stands, etc....plus all the extras...:) I'll throw in an extra, brand new, in box, never used emperor 400 if you buy all for...
  2. F

PHILLY (2) 30 Gal AGA setups w/ ornate bicher/ exodons/ fw dogtooth cuda, lots extras

yo guys, here it is 2 instant mini monster tanks at great price. no inter tank aggrestion what so ever from any of these fish..... reason for sale, I am finally going to be buying the cat of my dreams here in a few weeks -flame point white sphynx cat- (already paid deposit) and the...
  3. F

**will include a 40'python tank cleaning system and 3 emergency battery powered air pumps if you take both setups......see bottom of post for deal... these tanks are immaculate and all fish are extremely healthy and i did not skimp on acessories / supplies... all great stuff...
  4. F

wisdom teeth...

The navy has a dental plan!!! LOL:popcorn:!!!! when you shipping out bro??? hope you feel better dude, matt
  5. F

PHILLY AREA NEED GONE ASAP....

good luck with the Navy nic.......i would take the gars if i still had my 125g....
  6. F

exodon: why so expensive?

I've had a exo species tank for 3+ yrs, have yet to see any signs of breeding, just normal exodon restlessness and antics.....love em.:)
  7. F

Tilapia buttikoferi sexing??

thanks for all the responses guys:cry::cry:
  8. F

Beverage of choice!

BEER, I have a kegerator in my basement........:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2
  9. F

Tilapia buttikoferi sexing??

does anyone know how to tell male from female in talapia buttikoferi??? thanks alot...
  10. F

heads up philly .... gigas..

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pet/1061708412.html Saw this on craigslist no price stated and not mine, but might be a good find....:)
  11. F

PA,MD,NJ fish for sale

bumped ttt buddy....:)
  12. F

PA,NJ,DE WHATS FOR SALE!!!! TRI-STATE AREA

My snakes have sold to a wonderful new home i am pleased to announce.:) not via MFK but I am very pleased none the less.
  13. F

my post # 41 in this thread has full description and more pics from my craigslist ad, shoot me an email if serious....this is a good deal....
  14. F

they will probably be full size next year or so.......wonderful display animals, and yes they bite they are tree boas!!!
  15. F

I'm still trting to sell both my yellow phase amazon tree boas, full setups and lots of extras. to include a full setup 10 gal for reptiles and i will throw in a emp 400 used.... on philly craigslist: $300 http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pet/1001708113.html these snakes are sweet,
  16. F

1st ornate bichir

mine only eats worms and live... mostly small goldies and rosies....bastard wont touch f/d krill or pellets.....
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store