Search results

1. M

Fast cars?

None taken, BTW Satan is a Dealership. If you were referring to the terms used on the DSM boards. I have a Firechicken and a Eclipse so I have FWD and RWD. None of the imports around here can touch my car and it's not anywhere near done. As for the Firechicken it needs some serious work because...
  2. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAVEMAN!!!!

Happy Anniversary of Birth
  3. M

frontosa help!!!!!

Ouch, never seen that before.
  4. M

Hatin' On Live Rock

This is true.
  5. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DanDan!!!!!!

Happy B-Day
  6. M

6 Fronts and 3 Clowns Chicago PU Only!

$200 but I won't ship because I've never done it before so it's pick up only sorry.
  7. M

Fast cars?

Is that second car similar to the one from the munsters?
  8. M

Fast cars?

:woot:
  9. M

Some salt, some fresh <MaJiKTeRRoR>

They are for sale.
  10. M

Fast cars?

The laws thing is true. But at the same token if we get Japanese cars here they don't pass any safety laws. As for European cars like the Ferrari and Lambo they are way too expensive. I know all about cops and speeding I have quite a few tickets and wreckless driving, drag racing all that fun...
  11. M

Fast cars?

The Vette wins the LeMans doesn't it.
  12. M

Fast cars?

That is fantastic but anyone can go buy a corvette and have a fast car. But people who build them have alot more passion about their cars. My car ran high 15s and it now runs low 13s. Vettes run 12s stock. That is awesome about your bike but it has nothing to do with this thread. You can put...
  13. M

Fast cars?

STICKY :thumbsup: STICKY
  14. M

Fast cars?

Angry people, man, put my engine from my eclipse in that elise and it would smoke the doors off that Vette. Big frickin woop. What kind of car do you have Peacock?
  15. M

Some salt, some fresh <MaJiKTeRRoR>

Let me know what you guys and gals think.
  16. M

6 Fronts and 3 Clowns Chicago PU Only!

I have 5 Burundi and 1 Kigoma Frontosa. 1 of the Burundi is definately a male he is around 5 inches and the most dominant. The other 4 Burundi and Kigoma are around 3 1/2 inches and all around the same size. The 3 Loaches are 2 1/2 inches in length. $275 takes them all I'm located on the...
  17. M

Favorite old school computer games?

The 7th Guest
  18. M

starting syphon on a hang on overflow

No air in the U tube for me so far, my buddy has that problem. They make overflows with a powerhead that does that job all the time.
  19. M

Fast cars?

Nice RX-7 dude, that a Lancer Evo or a Supra is my next car.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store