Search results

1. A

WTB Fresh Water Shrimp

WTB Shrimp!.. Interested in... Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Blue Tiger Shrimp, Yellow Shrimp, and Crystal Red Shrimp. Im located in San Diego, Ca. Local would be great but willing to pay for shipping as well!..
  2. A

New life spectrum vs omega one

I like Omega One... And Dainichi over NLS!.. But in your case Omega One!..
  3. A

What are some good fish stores in San Diego?

For cichlids or fresh water... Im goin with Pet Kingdom... They do have a rare selection when it come to Tangs, Malawi, CA and SA cichlids and other fresh water fish!.. Rons been doin it since the 70's and hes a fellow ACA cat!.. Aquatic Warehouse is cool if salt water is your choice but...
  4. A

feeding emperors

I fed mine a mixture of... Dainich, Omega, and NLS pellets.
  5. A

180g Tanganyikan tank

Beautiful tank!..
  6. A

210 tanganyikan tank - start to finish

Damn I miss my Tangs!.. It was a blast puttin this tank together and awesome seein the outcome!.. I was really happy with this tank!.. All for the love of Tanganyikans!!!..
  7. A

Scarlet Badis (dario dario) Breeding?

Whats up MonsterMinis!.. I also recently picked up some Scarlet Badis's and from the looks of it I have 2 males and 3 females. Hopefully things work out for you and I since it seems no one else has experience with these guys. Only time will tell!.. Good luck!..
  8. A

Whats for sale in San Diego??

heres a few more pics with the flash... i also forgot to mention he/she does have barbels! forget earlier asking prices... asking $140 firm.
  9. A

ANyOnE ElsE Ride On TwO WhEeLs ? aNd guns Too

aint no noob here byotch... C-L-I-P-S! :popcorn: keep ur mouth shut and stop thinkin ur sh*t dont stink! "farkin"... dumbass!
  10. A

Flouride in the tap water

flouride is a poison! i hope yall dont drink tap water!
  11. A

love hurt

youll be fine! it all comes down to TIME (im not yellin)!... "time will ease the pain!" trust me! you feel like its over and you dont wanna go on cuz all youve known is her but youll be alright man! me an my ex lady separated this past july. we were in a 6 1/2 year relationship and ive done...
  12. A

What are you looking foward to in 2009??

for me... finally payin off my truck and jumpin on a crotch rocket! havent decided between the yamaha r6 and suzuki gsxr600/750. the r6 is built for the track and i like the way it looks but the egros are too much track influenced= low handle bars which put pressure on the wrist unless ur tucked...
  13. A

ANyOnE ElsE Ride On TwO WhEeLs ? aNd guns Too

heres my springfield xd subcompact 3" barrel 40. cal. fits like a glove! groupings tight! accurate 1 2 taps! i use 180gr hornady tap fpd rounds! a great carry and fits in my psp soft case ahaha! broken down... measurments... 180gr hornady tap fpd round... 12 round clip... 9...
  14. A

black aro. eating pellets. 14"-15". got from rich. asking $160. in san diego! some pics i jus took!
  15. A

black aro wit barbels on pellets 14"-15" got from rich awhile back... asking $150
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store