Search results

1. F

> : ( Lost all my koi this winter...... wtf..!!

Don't waste your money on a de-icer. Just use a small pump. It will keep the ice from forming and circulate the water. That de-icer costs a lot of money when it's on.
  2. F

Breeding size of Festae and V. Synspilum

Around 4.5" for both
  3. F

Updated pics of my Super freckled Umbee

Thanks and send updates to me when you can!
  4. F

Do you have any of the fry left from me because a member was asking?
  5. F

I know Jason Its fine. Your to nice of a guy to be a hater lol.I just said it was (one) of the best I've seen.
  6. F

Thanks jason. Sure it all depends on what a your looking for. I know it's not just freckles that make a fish the best. I'm mainly mean the freckles is the most I've seen on a umbee also. He still has a lot of growing to do. Will see how he turns out when he puts on more size.
  7. F

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone and Happy New Year!
  8. F

I got him from Conkel when he was 1.5". he was the nicest out of the bunch I bought.
  9. F

Hey guys its been a while so I just wanted to update my Umbee. He is now 9" and I think is turning out to be one of the best Umbee's I have ever seen! Let me know what you guys think thanks.
  10. F

ID This Arow

Asian all day! Jardini's dont get that big. Looks like a gold or green asian
  11. F

450 Gallon Tenecore Acrylic Aquarium,FL,P/U

Hey guys if anyone is looking for a nice monster tank I have a 8ftL x 3ftH x 2.5ftw custom Tenecore Tank. Comes with custom stand, canopy,wet dry, limestone and whatever else I have. I have a quick drain and fill attatched to bottom to make water changes easy. Asking $2200 Tanks in awesome...
  12. F

First arowana

Nice but becareful they jump!
  13. F

Selling a bunch of my cichlids-FL/P/U or ship

Umbee fry sold hybrid sold
  14. F

breeding pairs of Breidohri are now $70 single male Briedohri $40 Lyonsi $15 Brazilensis $25 Female umbee $25 Rio Yi $15 for all Red Tiger Motagunse $20 for all 4 Altifri $20 Umbee fry 1" about 70-100 $25 Hybrid fry from Tetracanthus and female Red Tiger Motaguense 70-100 $15 Will do better with...
  15. F

Cuban Creole pair sold. Thank you
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store