cool
  5. K

Best Looking Betta

yes i agree
  6. K

My Peacock Bass

nice
  7. K

Rise and Fall of a ]V[onster. (pic mega load 60+)

Might as well drag this one up since it sums up this tank so much better.
  8. K

My new tank (first real MONSTER)

Sorry been trolling missing my old tank had to bump for the new ones who's never seen this thread. Damn I miss this.
  9. K

300 gallon Rubbermaid system ready to run with two monster cats.- 43326- pickup only

Sold. Thanks guys. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. K

300 gallon Rubbermaid system ready to run with two monster cats.- 43326- pickup only

Thanks. Let me know. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. K

I also forgot to add i have a 36 watt Turbo twist UV light for this as well for this setup. Add 100$ for that. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. K

Im contemplating selling my 300 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank. Its a complete system running on 2 fx5s and 1200 watts of heat. The system has been up and running for over two years. Im not dead set on selling but just wanting to see if there is any interest. The system will come with my two very...
  13. K

Caffeine/coffee intake of MFK'ers. Vote now, unless you're too shaky!

I drank a four pack of redbull on new years to stay awake at work (fine dinning) in like 3 hours. I didn't sleep until 6 am and I thought I was going to have a heart attack and I have not drank any since.
  14. K

New Pix, New Fish, New Camera (D3100)

LOL I never noticed that until you said it. lol I'll have to show my g/f. but thats sweet.
  15. K

I think the plan is for this guy.to.live pretty solo for life. Maybe some cheap community fish for more movement
  16. K

^^ that thing was a beast. I hope this one gets that big at least. He's growing well. It's fun to watch his eat. It's weird to hear him eat. The crunching of snail shells and shrimp shells is a cool sound.
  17. K

This is my G/fs Mbu we've had him for a month or two. I took these pics with the camera we got for xmas this year it's one of the new nikon D3100s. It's sweet. I took these pics on the auto setting with the 18-55mm VR lens. I've yet to play with the setttings and get some really great pictures...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store