Search results

1. P

FS | Three (3) Pond/Aquarium Filters - Ultima II 2000 | $1,000 | Houston, TX | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Three (3) Pond/Aquarium Filters - Ultima II 2000 What are your prices?: 1,000 Where are you located?: Houston, TX Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I have three high end aquarium/pond filters in like new...
  2. P

Study of ray toxin potency

Bump for an awesome read! I just got hit and will be starting a thread about it soon. Pain was 11 out of 10 easy!!!!
  3. P

Newborn Henlei pup

Gorgeous. Love the spotting!
  4. P

App crashing constantly

Yep. Happening to me, too. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. P

POLL: 10x3 or 8x4???

Which would you prefer for a long time ray setup? Both are 600 gallons. Both provide some nice footprint space for a ray to move around. So, which way would you go and why??? Thanks, All! - Peter P.
  6. P

GREAT news, bad timing!!!

Lol. She is actually still at our old place until we close on our new house. This is a corporate apartment that my company has provided to me so I could start working before we actually moved everything to the new location. My wide wouldn't allow this either. Believe me!!! LOL Sent from my...
  7. P

...... your living room is a giant stock tank.
  8. P

Thanks!! Yeah, with only one bottom drain (1-1/4") I was kinda limited.
  9. P

Thanks! I've always been happy with the Ultima filters, so this is a good excuse to buy another one!!
  10. P

So, in the interim while we are selling our old house and moving to our new home my company has put me up in a little one bedroom corporate, fully-furnished apartment. Well, I've converted it to hold my rays while the movers get the tanks into the new house and I can set them up... got a brand...
  11. P

First pups

Awesome!! Congrats!!! How many did she have? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. P

Tank/System Update - Leopoldi

+1 I am interested, too!
  13. P

my new rays

Damn that hen looks nice. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. P

king hen and posse update

Wow! Very nice!! King is coming around very nicely. Showing light phase gray right now. I'd be willing to be it begins to darken soon. Great rays! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. P

Tank/System Update - Leopoldi

Very nice. Is that painted white PVC I see or did you buy some black?
  16. P

I will likely need to sell some of my pups. From the way my wife was describing these they are close in size to my other pups, so I will have to sell a few.
  17. P

Thanks, All! I am really stoked about the first two. Interesting patterns for sure. I have been hoarding the king pups recently, but looks like I'm running out of room!!!
  18. P

Exactly. My wife never, ever helps with fish stuff. It's my hobby. She likes them, but thinks I have too many tanks/fish LOL. I was grateful that she was able to fish these pups out of our 600 gallon tank without any complaints!
  19. P

So, we're moving back home with a new company and I have already started work here for a couple of weeks. My wife is back home taking care of the rays, dogs, and selling the old house (9 hours away - driving). Well, she took a half day off to drive over here and I get a call around noon saying...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store