Search results

1. C

Want to Buy  Anyone selling an Australian Lungfish?

Hey, looking for an AUL. There are a few on mfk right now but the threads are old. Thanks in advance.
  2. C

For Sale AC110 x2 Used

You've been posting some nice deals. Wish I was closer. Are you willing to ship?
  3. C

For Sale 27x Golden Kazumba Tropheus F1 (1-2 inches)

I'd love to pick this up from you. No tank space though. Side note:. The San Diego Zoo has an outdoor tank with probably over 100 of these along with Julies and Lamps. Free bump. Chris
  4. C

Gymnogeophagus Terrapurpura Growout!

Yoooo! Great thread. Is this the 90G? I had that tank outdoors for a few months with a half dozen texas cichlids.
  5. C

For Sale 180 gallon set up

Where in San Diego are you? Thanks.
  6. C

How do I prep dead manzanita for driftwood

I've gotta agree to NOT remove it. Even if you take it off and put it back, that's sketchy. Also, the brace was there when I originally bought the tank.
  7. C

For Sale 90G wide, DIY stand, and FX5

Okay the exact measurements are 48x24x17.5. sorry for the initial confusion.
  8. C

For Sale 90G wide, DIY stand, and FX5

Thanks. Def not 120. Let's go 20" tall then.
  9. C

For Sale  90G wide, DIY stand, and FX5

48 x 24 x 24 FX5 with media DIY stand I'm not sure what to ask for the setup but 200 seems fair, considering it's not easy finding a 90 wide. Livestock is available if you want it. There is an albino channel cat, bluegill, largemouth bass, and a breeding pair of TX cichlids. If the livestock...
  10. C

Texas cichlids - survived the winter... 30 degree temps!

That's the thing, I wasn't sure which i was getting. It was sort of an experiment. Thanks for the replies! Chris
  11. C

Texas cichlids - survived the winter... 30 degree temps!

Hey all, I wanted to give an update of my tank that I have outside of my house. I live in Temecula, CA (so cal) and the temps get pretty cold. There was a streak of consecutive 30-35 degree lows and the Texas cichlids all made it. I had some albino Cory's in there and those passed away. I...
  12. C

FS | FX5, San Diego 92128 | $140 | San Diego | Pickup

Bump. I'd love to see this go to a good home.
  13. C

Bump for better pictures. The filter was taken out of service last week. I cleaned it up this morning, inside and out.
  14. C

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: FX5, San Diego 92128 What are your prices?: 140 Where are you located?: San Diego Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Selling my FX5. It has all accessories except the output nozzle. I made a PVC outlet pipe...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store