Search results

1. funcolandtrav

~~~LET'S SEE THOSE EARTHEATERS~~~

Here are some I just picked up today. Can someone help me identify them so I can be sure?
  2. funcolandtrav

Flagtail Fei Feng Help with eating....

I have a 5" Semaprochilodus insignis that I have not seen eat all week. I've tried the following: -Bloodworms -Peeled Peas -Flakes -Algea wafer -Krill The fish is still very active by swimming back and forth on the glass but looks somewhat thin. Any Ideas? It's in a 220G with an arowana and...
  3. funcolandtrav

Post your chocolates!

My Chocolate at about 11" or so in the 220g
  4. funcolandtrav

Discus Coloration and Growth

Thanks for the responses. I'm digging it so far too. Don't Get me wrong, I still have a place in my heart for the aggressive large stuff but it's kind of nice to have a peaceful tank for once lol...I did keep my 5" chocolate cichlid though. Have him in a 75g. I'll try to get some more pics to...
  5. funcolandtrav

Thanks! I decided after years of large South American cichlids to clear out the 220g and dedicate it to discus. They have grown about an inch the first month and are starting to show some color on the outside of their fins. I'll try to photo document their progress and share. Sent from my...
  6. funcolandtrav

Hi everyone, I am new to discus and have been only keeping them for a little over a month now. I did a ton of research regarding their care but wondered about the coloration and growth. When does the average discus develop full coloration and what size? Mine are currently around 2-3 inch...
  7. funcolandtrav

arowana arrived and in poor health

Agree with above....Dude didn't mention anything negative in regards to Rapps SMH.....As far as anything more you can do, I don't think so. I would definitely reach out to Rapps and explain the issue. I have purchased from him in the past and will never have anything bad to say. I'm assuming the...
  8. funcolandtrav

Is there a little peacock bass

The smallest I believe is the Kilberi but they still get 12 inch. :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. funcolandtrav

Help ID lil guys

Hey everyone, Any thoughts on these peacock bass? I picked up 3 for $25. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. funcolandtrav

My Flowerhorn

Sorry posted in wrong thread :) can't figure out how to delete it on my phone app. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. funcolandtrav

My Flowerhorn

The bottom is from two days ago. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. funcolandtrav

New RTC x Paroon Hybrid

Nice fish Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. funcolandtrav

Help ID this NICE Flowerhorn :)

Thanks! I'll keep with the updates. I think this one will be a keeper. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. funcolandtrav

Help ID this NICE Flowerhorn :)

One the fry of the second batch about 2" Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. funcolandtrav

Show Me Your Best Fish/Stock Pic(s) ! :D

All from my iphone so they could be a lot better with a decent camera. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. funcolandtrav

SHOW ME YOUR FLOWERHORNS!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. funcolandtrav

My Flowerhorn

Very nice setup and FH. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. funcolandtrav

FERTILE FLOWERHORNS please enter

Fertile male. I have fry now at about .75 inch. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. funcolandtrav

This is super super cruel

Ugh! The dude just replied and said he still has the fish. If anyone is near this DB, please save this GT. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store