Search results

1. D

My new Rat Snake (pics)

you are lucky to get a rat snake that tame, especially at that young age. great snake
  2. D

My Aquarium version of what humans are doing to our water ways

thanks for all the positive feedback guys.
  3. D

today's activities with moose (new setup)

nice pics man. a true snake lover i see.
  4. D

Wife's valentines gift and the new member of dde1878's collection (DLW)

it is one of the crawdads from the crawdad rescue i did this summer. my wife wants your opinions on the name Smash, from HULK SMASH. the first words hulk says in the new incredible hulk movie.
  5. D

Wife's valentines gift and the new member of dde1878's collection (DLW)

Here is the newest member of the family. it was my present to the wife, she's wanted this guy for a while now. Saturday i will have him sexed to make sure it is he and not she. Vern is the name we are thinking but heres your chance to name a burm. not guaranteeing we will go with a name...
  6. D

a little more of the old snake collection....

the locality of the male yellow retic, i want to know i have a female yellow, said to be ambon but a whole bunch of research and i can't get didly.
  7. D

the bulb is a 250 watt heat bulb from lowes. moose easily put away 4 rabbits in a 4 day period this past week. that is not normal feeding but i got the rabbits when i could and don't know how long before i can get some more. i know you are all thinking 4 rabbits, hyper feeding. not at all...
  8. D

my other hobby.....

lindsey c what is the locality of that yellow retic.......................please know, please please know this?
  9. D

dont think id let this happen

i agree we just see the pic and not the lizards personality everyday. in that position he could get the kid but not likely on the first try. hope the parents are there one takin the pics and the other ready to jump in.
  10. D

i didn't want to put any metal in the tank. all the bottles are from different job sites i have done. i am a heavy equipment operator and find old bottles all the time.
  11. D

could i keep two alligator lizards in a 20-30 gallon habbita??

seems kinda small to me. you need a bigger foot print
  12. D

KNMG put some pics of the snakes up........it is always cool to see other people with the passion and devotion to take care of these true monsters.
  13. D

Trashed...........that's the theme of this tank. It is truly disgusting what humans throw into our water. I hope you enjoy the pics of my interpretation of this disgrace, in an aquarium setting. and i apologize for the dirty tank..:ROFL:
  14. D

DIY lunar lights for under $60

the blue and yellow lights run for 3 hours at night and 2 before the white fluorescent comes on in the morning.
  15. D

few pics.

great lookin lizards, they look very active
  16. D

DIY lunar lights for under $60

Well i really wanted one of those cool lunar light led systems but couldn't afford it so i made one. it is not led but compact florescent colored lights. the light fixture was $19.88 at lowes and the bulbs $7 a piece.
  17. D

how to build an acrylic tank?

after you pm him post it here i am interested in the same thing, just 720 gallon tank.
  18. D

UPDATE: my VEILD CHAM

great looking chameleon. with colors like that will you be breeding
  19. D

Ball Python Rescue

i would rather spend some money to Rescue a snake from neglect than not spend the money and have the snake suffer.
  20. D

Cage design

if the plexi is anchored well that is a pretty sturdy frame.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store