Search results

1. cichlid2006

Labelled as 'assorted malawi'

Sorry guys, I should have mentioned that the ones that look like the same fish are. Just different views to aid you, my bad. Thank you for the help guys. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. cichlid2006

Labelled as 'assorted malawi'

Hi guys. What are the following fish, they were just labelled as assorted malawi cichlids which doesn't help at all. Help would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. cichlid2006

A Filter Sock Thread

I used the 50 micron nylon ones in my sump when I had it running. They seem to work reasonably well and clean up nicely and easily. I just gave them a rub under some running water. This was just a short term test as I only had it running a week but it went well. I need the new tank before I...
  4. cichlid2006

Christian Bale visits shooting victims

Selfish or selfless, it is irrelevant. If it made the people who are in pain feel a bit better then, ultimately, it was a very good thing he did and that is all that matters.
  5. cichlid2006

Poll: Who Played the BEST Batman EVER?

Like some here its a choice of Keaton or Bale. I think I have to go with Keaton overall purely because Bale does that stupid voice in costume. If it weren't for that I would have picked Bale because I like the meaner more aggressive batman.
  6. cichlid2006

MFK BOT - sign petition

signed and I have invited my friends and family to sign it too. By "invited" I mean virtually beg them to.
  7. cichlid2006

Happy birthday ODDBALL!!!

Happy birthday. Hope you had a good day.
  8. cichlid2006

Anyone ever use this site?

I have noticed a steady supply of real black diamonds, treated but real. I have sent you a pm with a link to a site containing what should be a steady supply of black diamonds which are real. The rest of their gems are real so I have no reason to suspect their black diamonds but as with all...
  9. cichlid2006

Anyone ever use this site?

I don't use that site for buying but have looked at it for information, handy info for a novice gem fiend like me. I buy direct from Thailands gem district, Chantanburi. A fraction of the inflated prices here in the UK. Before it gets mentioned about probably buying fakes, my local jeweller...
  10. cichlid2006

warning warning warning about credit cards..

Its not a surprise, they denied that chip and pin was easily breached by crooks for at least a year here in the UK before they were forced to do something about it. It still goes on now, usually at garages and they clone your card when you pay for fuel. It's one of the main reasons I buy my...
  11. cichlid2006

Seachem Prime 4 Liter help

Pond prime goes much further than regular prime, I have made the switch due to the relatively high cost of regular prime.
  12. cichlid2006

Dedication to Joey : R1_Ridah : R.I.P.

Rest In Peace R1.
  13. cichlid2006

Green terror with corydora?

If you are intent on Corydoras then Brochis might be worthy of you attention, basically large Corydoras. Brochis Splendens is basically a very large Bronze Cory.
  14. cichlid2006

Is this a female Jag??

Of course it matters, thats why I asked if it was a female. Why would I ask if I didn't care????? A male would need my 150 (5x2x2) all to itself as a bare minimum imo but if you look at some of the beasts that have been around such as GreenTerra's then my 5x2x2 is far too small for the life of...
  15. cichlid2006

stocking question

It might be worth a look at Wildwoods, they deliver and their service was great when I last used them. Also keep an eye out on Aquarists classifieds, maybe even placing a 'wanted' advert. I think Craigslist has some UK adverts in if I remember correctly. Oddball express (Ross Evans) is...
  16. cichlid2006

Is this a female Jag??

Hi guys, Just curious if anyone can help me and confirm the jaguar in this ad http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail58_255084.php is indeed a female. Thank you in advance, Dave
  17. cichlid2006

Career decision (read post before voting)

I voted passion. I can tell you from experience to always pick a passion to earn a living from, nothing worse than being stuck in a job you hate. Rich and miserable doesn't appeal to me. I would much rather be happy and satisfied at the end of a work day and earn a bit less than loaded and...
  18. cichlid2006

Big dogs: food, heath and exercise...

I have a particularly large Labrador in the 40kg+ range, not fat just bigger than normal. He is allergic to dust mites, rice and what I think is the 'E' number that makes yellow in those commercial dog foods. This led me to try and find a healthy diet without paying over the odds for it. Hard...
  19. cichlid2006

Dedication to Joey : R1_Ridah : R.I.P.

Get well soon and I hope for a full recovery.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store