Search results

1. J

Custom Moon/lunar Lights - Canton, Ma - Free Shipping

These are custom made for the tank you need them for, from a DIY plan I found. I do the work an you get moonlights that are better an cheaper than 90% of commercially made moonlights. Theres 3 different sizes. Dual 4" sets (30.00) Dual 8" sets (32.00) Dual 12" sets (35.00) These are all blue...
  2. J

Custom Moon/lunar Lights - Canton, Ma - Free Shipping

These are custom made for the tank you need them for, from a DIY plan I found. I do the work an you get moonlights that are better an cheaper than 90% of commercially made moonlights. Theres 3 different sizes. Dual 4" sets (30.00) Dual 8" sets (32.00) Dual 12" sets (35.00) 4"rs are good for...
  3. J

Custom MoonLights - Canton, Ma - Free Shipping

well now that your satisfied an obviously dont want any. Stop Hijacking my thread.
  4. J

Since you finally decided to ask you have a PM.
  5. J

12V makes them far to bright, for a moonlight application. I do all the proper modification to them, I do all the work on them, just like a company would. An how does a blue light put off UV Light? Ive had these running on all my tanks for over two years, if they were putting off UV light my...
  6. J

an do you plan on having a computer near your tank to power those????
  7. J

ok cool, depending on your light fixture I can tell you how to install them to.
  8. J

Sure PM comming you way in bout a min.
  9. J

There to simulate the Moon an enable you to see your fish at night.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store