Search results

1. A

Anyone into offroading? In trucks jeeps and suvs?dialup beware

My Jeeps have stock axels, they had nothoing to do with the axels I sold. THe sold axels where pulled from a K5 Blazer, something else that never had a D60 or 14FF. THe K2500 Sub in my yard has a 10bolt with a 14SF rear. My 4x4 van has a 10Bolt front with a 14FF rear. Van is an 81 the Sub...
  2. A

Would you CCW at work...

Mine. S&W .40 Or Glock 23.
  3. A

rate the avatar above you!!!

8. If I had recognised the fish it would be lowwer for some strange reason.
  4. A

Would you CCW at work...

If I could get a comfortable shoulder harness that didnt interfere with my toolbelts suspenders Ild open carry at work. I dont need a lisence to carry open or concealed here. Maybe I shouild design a holster that is both a shoulder harness and toolbag suspenders.
  5. A

Alaska Surveyor -position open

Troof!!
  6. A

Deadliest Animal On the Planet (next to man of course)

If anybody here has an account on that site, could you please tell Airport4 to kiss the bad end of a 12 gauge for me? KTHNXBY.
  7. A

my dog needs surgery

Cute dog, hope it all goes well.
  8. A

OFFICIAL FAIL THREAD

Fail.
  9. A

Question for Canadian MFK's.

If you do find them you might find yourself on a list. Then again I can be paranoid.
  10. A

Moon + sun + clouds

Its year round the sun and the moon are in my sky's.
  11. A

Moon + sun + clouds

I cant say about clouds, but the moon and sun in the sky at the same time isnt an unusual sighting.
  12. A

OFFICIAL FAIL THREAD

13. A

OFFICIAL FAIL THREAD

14. A

Question for Canadian MFK's.

A number of years ago, in response to a question, a BC resident said, "We have a navy?" I wish I had saved that news clipping.
  15. A

A 10b in a 1 ton? I guess thats possible with a Sub. GM didnt make a 12b front axle? The Chevy 1 ton set I just sold was a D60/14bFF combo. ETA: My 1 ton 4x4 van has a 10b front axle, the rear is a 14bff.
  16. A

Does anybody here skate?

17. A

14b front axle? Or 2 rear 14b's?
  18. A

National News: Supreme Courts Allow for Lethal Injections in Executions

If you violate the basic rights of another you shall forfeit your rights in, at least, an equal fashion.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store