1. A

New fish id help

Thank you much
  2. A

New fish id help

Picked these up have no clue what they are
  3. A

Silver arrowana

alright I picked up an aro 4 months ago when I bought it the shop owner informed me they came in as strawberry aros. Now I have heard this is a died fish. My fish when young was almost scaled completely by some veja. His scales have growing back with a reddish base and nice blue edge is it...
  4. A

Future monster pleco comtank

Thank you for the advise on the ax I will stick to no more than 60gs a wic or would it be better to do 30 to 40 gallon daylys?foking spell check
  5. A

Sorry I do 20 to 30 gallon every day w/c on the system as is the arrow and bass are going to a larger tank with a sump and fx6. All that will be in this system would be plecos and dollars or other similar tetras. I also do one 50% a week.
  6. A

Hey been awhile just set up a 180 grow out with orino pass and arrowana Adonis pleco and a chocolate albino Gibbs In a year I am going to move all fish but some redhooks and the plecos to a 350-450 tank. My question is how many large to medium sized pleco can be add to the 180g. Here are...
  7. A

Plecos owners with acrylic tanks, show us the damage.

man I would like to see that to.. as I am looking at a large acrylic tank of 260 g 4x4x2. I would get an Adonis or cactus plecs . I have yet to see my Adonis near the glass yet.
  8. A

asian arows?

was on a diferent forum and saw an add for Asian super red arrows. this man is located in the upper Midwest usa. are they leagle now?
  9. A

adonis pleco and other carnivore plecs in an acrilic tank?

awesome doing it up hope its till available when I got the funds 4 weeks or so. going to filter it with a 2 rena canister filters one in opousing corners. stocked with a verity of c/a cichlids. 4 black belts, 2 salvini, 2 cons, 2 fire mouth, 3 nickies, 2 pearsi though these may get there own...
  10. A

all my tanks are used cheaper. and its allways been about the fish for me.
  11. A

yeah mabe I will try that
  12. A

yeah me nether there are a few options out there in the area for me. I was more conserned about structural damage leaks and what not if it is minor scratches I will deal with it. I may not ever have this opertunity for this big of aquarium. also though about adding a few pbass, maybe an aro. any...
  13. A

hey all I can maybe get a hold of a 48x48x25 acrylic tank for a far deal. and was woundering if I need to be conserned about the fish eatig it and doing anything other than cosmetic damage to it. stock I want to keep is going to be. fish growing out now are 4 black belts, 1 Adonis plec, and a...
  14. A

9 L25 Large to Huge!

sweet plecs man think of picking some l25 some day
  15. A

World record jag 28 inch 15lb?

I am going to say no way that that is accurate. I herd the record dovii is in that 28 inch and 15 pound range the later I might buy. as there is ahuge one at the aquarium here.
  16. A

Which cichlid would you rather own

Cubans simple because u don't see them often
  17. A

Found peacock bass!

Love them pass but I want some festea a lfs has some wild coughs but there spendy 100 dollars a for 2 or 60 a fish man I wish I could there hard to find around here. Good luck with ur bass glade u found them
  18. A

What is this please help!?

dude if u use charcoal in your filter remove it as this can and do contribute to the hith. if the fish can not regain its equilibrium u may have to euthanize it. best way to do it is to freeze them. sorry for ur troubles.
  19. A

Massivore as a staple?

Man I swear by omega one pellets all natural,made in the usa and fish love it
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store