Search results

1. benzjamin13

Love ‘em L239

Very Nice! I've seen some here and there and it's always tempting.
  2. benzjamin13

New polys!

They look great! I'm slowing down a bit just to decide if I still want upper jaws and lower jaws. I've put them in separate tanks due to size/girth. So far, I have 2 Endlis, 1 Lap, 1 Polli, and 1 Delz left, but all of them are over 15 years at this point.
  3. benzjamin13

9-10 inch albino clownknife

I would say they may be a bit small. Sometimes it's hard to judge by text without visuals, but I would say another inch or 2 would be safest at best.
  4. benzjamin13

Low Light Plants to Grow out Aquarium Top

How much are you feeding them? I've had people recommend Java Ferns and Anubias, but I would notice some tears and bites every other day and new growth was impossible. I've had BA Tetras in the past and they'll demolish plants unless they're fed A LOT. I used to do 1-2 feedings a day, but...
  5. benzjamin13

The Journey

Here are a few pics of my revamped 75g. Turned it into a planted tank with a CO2 system and it’s still not quite filled with all the fish stock yet. I still have 15-20 Cherry Barbs, and 6 Amano Shrimp. Since I’m trying for a carpet, I’m holding off on the Cories and Loaches. The Platys helped...
  6. benzjamin13

75g Mixed Rainbow w Java Moss

Love the Congo Tetras!
  7. benzjamin13

An Extremely Gutsy Mix, Is it Possible?

OP created another thread on the same topic.
  8. benzjamin13

Convicts Need A New Home .

Please create thread in Marketplace forum and follow the guidelines for posting. Thank you.
  9. benzjamin13

Rehoming 5”Altispinis

Please post in the Marketplace forum with the price, location, and method of transportation (pick up or shipping)
  10. benzjamin13

For Sale  24” Hybrid RTCxTSN - Los Angeles, CA 90039

My Sister-In-Law’s neighbor gave me his tanks and fish, but this guy is too beast for me. Looking for a good home. I really like it, it’s really responsive when you approach the tank. It’s a 24” catfish. Please bring something to pick it up if you can house it.
  11. benzjamin13

I’m back?

Good to see a familiar face...er...screen name, :cheers:
  12. benzjamin13

Which Is Better? A Canister or Hang-on The Back Filters?

I prefer Canisters. While the maintenance work is a bit more intuitive, the cleaning can be less times than a HOB. I currently run most of my tanks on canisters, but I do have one tank on a HOB and one on Sponge. I like that canister output can be adjusted while HOB just shoots down. I think...
  13. benzjamin13

Wolf from Fugupuff

Cute
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store