Search results

1. G

am i the only one?

We use a pill container cause we have a todler it works great :)
  2. G

looking for male marble

have some pups in a few months I'm in Canada though where about are you ?
  3. G

Finally I have a Ray :)

For any who are interested still have one male pup available 260 we reside in peterbough ON pls email redwormdepot@icloud.com no shipping sry. for those not interested ty for the complements :)
  4. G

Finally I have a Ray :)

Looking forward to updates :) enjoy. This is ken
  5. G

For Sale | marble motoro pups | $260 | peterbough on | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: marble motoro pups What are your prices?: 260 Where are you located?: peterbough on Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: shipping only to canada sry guys pups are 5 -6 inch disk eating market...
  6. G

For Sale | Marble motoro pups | $260 | peterbough ON, Canada | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Marble motoro pups What are your prices?: 260 Where are you located?: peterbough ON, Canada Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: 5 - 6 inches marble motoro stingray pups eating MP, Tilapia, and dew...
  7. G

Stable Datnoid

Had dats a wile a wile ago lost my 23 5 lb indo who was always stable my little guy 8-10 indo is always unstable and has been for almost 5 years. Watter is good as i keep rays aswell even when he fights with the sevrum hes jet black. any thoughts ?
  8. G

Pup Gestation

ok guys we pups today :) picks to come as im just about to remove them 5 nice health plump pups :)
  9. G

Pup Gestation

ok it was april 20 that puts me at 106 days was there any complications with your historic ?
  10. G

Pup Gestation

and sry its m prior to the 13 because thats when i noticed she was plugged didn't see the spawn but a lot of behaviour previous.
  11. G

Pup Gestation

hey, this is her first litter mom is a marble motoro and is approx 18 disc and dad is a minnie marble motoro, she was due on the 13 of july with the spawning occurring 3 months prior to the 13. At this point in time still plenty of pup movement. Just concerned about loosing time i don't want to...
  12. G

Pup Gestation

Hey all my female is 3 weeks over due. any ideas on how long she can go safley before risking moms and pups become a danger. i could be over reacting here but i don't want to loose her.
  13. G

Ray has stopped eating

Scratch that maybe have the fx5 collect watter after it's been pre filterd by ur sump Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. G

Ray has stopped eating

That might be part of the problem I don't think an fx5 is eneuff as rays are messy eaters and the spounges are likely harbouring a lot of detritus. I would up my filter look into a sump Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. G

Trying to decide between fire eel or tire track.

Also just as a heads up Ivan speak from experience her I have never had an agressive Fire eel they can be kept with small fish even at large sizes they truly are gentle giants. Both will learn to recognize ir hand as a sorce of food Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. G

Trying to decide between fire eel or tire track.

There almost one and the same they more or less get the same size. Though a tire track eats a little better than afire eel. But for me it's about colour as an adult I prefer the fire. Google 30 inch fire eel and 30 tire track which do you like better? Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. G

Best Sump Pump For 1600 GPH

Not sure what a lot of you guys use but I love my aqueon 8 k can't beat there customer service. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. G

Sump Maintenance?

Best answer depends on stock of ur worried about loosing the bb in you sound rinse it in aquarium water but realisiticly ur spoung is probley mech only if ur running a heavy bio load in which case I wouldn't worry about the spoung I'd clean it always.irun run filter socks changed every day I...
  19. G

Opinions on this breed pls

Awe ok to excited lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store