Search results

1. M

new 310 gal tank

any more updates yet?
  2. M

maine coon cats

awwww i love all the pics. maine coon's are one of the cutest breeds of cats I think.
  3. M

maine coon cats

I had a maine coon. He passed away last december. He was an awesome cat, he loved outdoors but I never let him roam around without me watching him. He would especially want to go outside when it snowed. he loooooved the snow. They are very friendly, sweet cats. Dog like personality. I...
  4. M

Oscars with Severums?

Thank you everyone for your responses. :) I moved them over last night and so far so good. I am keeping an eye on them all.
  5. M

Oscars with Severums?

thanks. yeah i am more worried about the co existing situation.
  6. M

Oscars with Severums?

I have a 130g tank with 2 oscars right now and a pleco (14 inches). The oscars are about 9 inches, and I am debating if I can put my severums in there with them. My severums are in a 65g and they are about...6 inches. I am nervous since the tank is 130g....if it was 180g i wouldn't be AS...
  7. M

Alright, now what ?????...stocking dilemna !!!

I would get a bigger tank if you wanted oscars. 1 oscar would be ok in a 75g, but 2 or more i would say def bigger tank, esp if you want to put other fishies in there too.
  8. M

MISSING LINK FOUND!

i think its cute, but i don't think it resembles a cat.
  9. M

jcardona1'a next creation: The Beginning

It will be great. :) anxious for pics!
  10. M

"Common Fish"

I have been in the hobby for only 3 years, and i have never had any goldfish, koi, or african cichlids.
  11. M

Who brought you into the fold?

my friend did. He had a small tank and I liked it. So he went with me when I bought my first tank which was a tiny 6g started tank. And then....it all began...lol.
  12. M

I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Thats the best feeling, kid in a candy store. new tank, biggest size yet. It's soo exciting. :)
  13. M

When you were a newbie...

over 125 tanks? thats amazing!
  14. M

awesome pictures pacu mom! thanks for posting those. The pacu's are very cute! :)
  15. M

It seems like most of us started with small tanks and then it just bloomed. I find it funny how when I first got my 55g I was like wow thats so big! now it looks small to me. lol.
  16. M

When you were a newbie did you start off with a super small tank? And then now years later you look around and you have several big tanks? lol. I started off with a 6g, a tiny little starter 6g with platys, and now my whole downstairs has been taken over....ranging from 30g to 130g. I...
  17. M

Here are my choices. What a better way to go?

I would buy the 150g, and then take the 125 g tank also. :) NO rush to buy a stand, lighting, top or any of that. But nice to have for back up. But then again....I am just greedy like that. :)
  18. M

Surprised kitten

awww! lol that was super cute. :)
  19. M

is thier a black friday sale at pet stores?

i would check out websites that sell only pet supplies and has a large fish section...they are more likely to have big sales going on.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store