Search results

1. Monolicious

Flow Rate Question

Anyone ???
  2. Monolicious

Flow Rate Question

Hi Guys, A mate of mine is in the process of setting up a 12 x 4 x 2.5 tank and would like to know if a 50 mm bulkhead standpipe fitted in a overflow weir will flow enough to handle a 16000 LPH ??
  3. Monolicious

Help Sourcing Parts

Hi All, I need in locating the Rena Air 400 Tune up kits. I live in Australia and would be only to happy to pay for the kits + Postage Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like 4 kits ideally but 2 would get me out of trouble........ More than happy to wire the money...
  4. Monolicious

RARE GOLDEN LEICHARDTI AROWANA ????

Wild Caught Golden Jardini
  5. Monolicious

i bred my 6 pound tropical gar

amazing any updates on the success rate
  6. Monolicious

Myleus Schomburgki

Hi All, Can anyone help identify what type of Myleus Schomburgki Species this is. It's the larger one to the left of the pic. Sorry for the bad pic but it's all i got.
  7. Monolicious

My small outdoor pond approx. 1000gal

Have you any pictures of the filtration system bro loving the look of the clear water.
  8. Monolicious

My Golden Crossback

t0whmmMeYUs
  9. Monolicious

Aro Tank Update.

-KOBJOMZtZg
  10. Monolicious

Red Bruce my new red Arowana

q80yxCwpjFw Nice Red bro
  11. Monolicious

PBass Update

Thanks Guys, Here is a new vid I just took. If you look closely you will see the Free swimming Fry....... 3EZGIqlert4
  12. Monolicious

PBass Update

Cheers Bro Try again Bro Thanks Bro Yeh still going Boots They have doubled in size since then Thanks Bro Cheers Bro
  13. Monolicious

PBass Update

Hi All, Well it’s been some time since I updated on the progress of the Bass so I thought I would share. First Vid is off when I first got them back in 28th March 2012 Second one was taken today...... I have the colony breeding regularly with both Females taking turns to lay and...
  14. Monolicious

My new BBXB!!! Pics!

My advice would be to pump him up as he looks to be a little stunted. Looking at his eyes they appear a little too large for his head...... Nothing that a good diet and water won’t rectify......
  15. Monolicious

Update on My Aro

It's a MGXB Cheers Bro
  16. Monolicious

Update on My Aro

Hi All, I got bored today so I thought I would share a couple of vids. 1st one is a full tank shot of the Aro and his tank mates.... Second one is of him trying to mate with one of his tank mates......lmao he is one horny and confused fish :nilly::nilly::nilly: Watch in HD and listen...
  17. Monolicious

awww, man.

It looks like the hole for the bulkhead is possitioned to low or high depended on how the tank is being laid in the picture........
  18. Monolicious

best uv sterilizer?

Can't go past the Emperor Aquatics bro best UV on the market IMHO Don't get caught up with other manufacturers over done flow rate suggestions
  19. Monolicious

I'm Back

Hi guys Just another update of the little wriglers Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. Monolicious

Photos of my Monoculus fry

Hi Bro well done on your young ones. I just separated my young ones today well most off them as Mum and dad weren’t too happy with me and begun attacking me.....lol How often do you feed then and what do you feed them when they are small like 1cm?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store