Search results

1. J

Make your own cichlid!!!

I'm going to cross a RED DRAGON and a COCKER SPANIEL. :ROFL:
  2. J

Anyone have ago at sexing?

I would say female as well, judging by the facial structure of my male silk when he was that size. My female, on the other hand, looked very similar to yours. The good thing about silks is that they have pretty good genetics, so if yours isn't showing signs of a kok in great care at around 3...
  3. J

What is this?

rainbow king?
  4. J

My 1st Flowerhorn

good lord! i missed that last update, he's officially a beast.
  5. J

Flowerhorn, Thai Silk Day 1 (5 pics with story) enjoy

pat on the back! it has nice fins, and all the black should go away with time/size. is that a blue ram in the background in the last picture? poor soul!
  6. J

35 Gal for breeding

not really big enough to breed 2 full grown fh's.
  7. J

vieja synspilum X blood parrot

he looks great, it's surprising how prominent the parrot is.
  8. J

Found my old fish on craigslist.

i think it is, for what it's worth.
  9. J

Post pix of your Blood Parrot Cichlids here!!!

First one's my girl, second's my boy. The boy was my first hybrid, and the rest is history. :nilly:
  10. J

Angler's Flowerhorn

x2, looks like a silk cross.
  11. J

DOVII HYBRID (FLOWERHORN) with oscars

it would work out very, very short term. but no, they won't, and no i wouldn't do it. you could add them as soon as they're too big to fit in the oscars mouth. shortly after they reach that size, they'll start to mature and acting more aggressive.
  12. J

Starting Over

nice progress. :)
  13. J

jd/gt hybrids

excellent! cant wait to see them when theyre bigger. pics of the parents would be nice.
  14. J

Will KingKongParrot fertilize in the future?

they came out white? never heard of such a thing.
  15. J

Id PLEASE

zz red dragon.
  16. J

Identify the Flowerhorn

"Especially with his personality and seemingly excessive wisdom in comparison to his other tankmates." ^this made me lol. looks like a nicer old school zz red dragon. and i loved your story, by the way.
  17. J

My fat boy

hah, i love the picture with the arowana.
  18. J

#*@%! Wouldn't you know it. KML update.

i'm sorry for your loss, and way to keep your thoughts positive by focusing on the other fry.
  19. J

Silk Frys

silk fry do show flowerlines, but just barely towards the end. expect a lot of fry with flowerlines from that breeding, parrots generally add strong flowerline to offspring.
  20. J

Flowerhorn ID

looks female by the width of the tube that i can barely see and the fat belly. and just some type of faded zz.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store