Search results

1. D

BIGGEST MIDAS!

thats nothin' ;) kidding
  2. D

RED DEVILS & MIDAS PHOTO AND INFO THREAD

CICHLID CODY'S GOT A TANK!!
  3. D

Which is the most colourful as a juvenile?

i think you should be focusing on the product of time =) they're only juvies for so long!
  4. D

looking for opinions

i recently switched from an xp4 to a eheim pro 2 and i have like a huge potfull of media left over from the xp4 that i'm not gonna use in the pro 2 so i was just curious. how much should i let all this media go for? 2 xp4 baskets of stars + rings 2 xp4 baskets of eheim media the baskets were...
  5. D

My new tank

i'm feelin' the stand and canopy big time. WE SHOULD GET SOME BIG CA's IN THERE!
  6. D

Picture of my dovii.

TANK DOVII, how many inches we got here. he looks a solid 14"?
  7. D

my ca/sa cichlids video of my tank

your heavily stocked i see. you have some good taste, lots of potential in that tank.
  8. D

FILTER IS BROKEN, NEED HELP!

305 ain't cuttin' it. even though you don't have money for a filter, i'd go and get something better. go into debt if you have to. i just got an eheim pro 2 for $80, few months old. sick deal!
  9. D

Red Isletas Settling In Nicely

he looks like he hurts things for fun or something. nice looking fish mang, real nice looking.
  10. D

Pics of my 220. What ya think?

MINES BETTER, jk that's looking real sick. citrinellus baby.
  11. D

Mr. Midasjeezy Videos.

yeah, wanna get that kok up a bit more.
  12. D

Mr. Midasjeezy Videos.

Mr. Midasjeezy? he's gotta be just over 2 years right about now. i'm really considering getting him a bigger tank. 125 gallons seems like tiny for him.
  13. D

Mr. Midasjeezy Videos.

a little glass banging here, a little kok rubbing there, maybe some magnet algae scraper chasing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfH8Yk98B08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZa5pLTfS4 if someone wants to embed these for me, don't be shy he doesn't bite, not unless your hands all the way...
  14. D

Some of my fish

those are all sick fish, all of em. dovii is lookin' sweet.
  15. D

Life from the 800g - 20/02/10

this is damn lovely to see at 6am. where the videos at?
  16. D

guess whats in the box??????

is there some headbanger jib in the box?
  17. D

How Can I bring my PH up

thanks lupin, i learned something, legit. this stuff is what makes fish keeping interesting.
  18. D

How Can I bring my PH up

can't you just add like wood and stuff to bring your ph up at all?
  19. D

Group photo

sexiest argenta around mang
  20. D

ID this fish please?

you're statements wrong in some places. the mfk big dogs well never be as wrong as many times as the inexperienced? i wouldn't even take your whole statement into consideration after that. i'll gaurentee you they've never be as wrong as many times as anyone posting these kinds of threads or even...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store