Search results

1. B

Do N. Livingstonnii's rest on the bottom?

I would definately watch them. My livingstoni started to do the same thing as yours and died 2 weeks later. My other one died a week after the other. I tried to treat them both for bloat, but it didnt work. They were the only Two fish that died. I hope that yours are ok. I would just watch them...
  2. B

Utter Disgusted !!!

I loved that response. Very well said and thought out. To make another point, The United States Of America is the melting pot of the world. All religions, races and beliefs are welcome here. For those that dont understand that, go back in history and do a little research on how this great Nation...
  3. B

PICTURES OF MY TANK

nice fish. good colors. I would say add some caves in there. just my opinion tho.
  4. B

Is Hybridization A Problem?

I agree with keeping fish pure. As far as the people who keep pots, to each their own. Unless your aquarium is at least 2 street blocks big without glass walls, then it isnt even close to the fishes natural habitat. People usually keep fish cuz they enjoy them and to show them off to other...
  5. B

Is Hybridization A Problem?

i thought that flushing fish was a bad idea!? My ob zebra mated with my red Zebra, but i couldnt bring myself to kill them or use them as feeders. I would never sell them or give them to anyone though. You do have a point. I would be mad if someone sold me a mutt after I paid good money for it.
  6. B

Watch Video - It open my eyes!

I agree. Many people are racially motivated in this debate. That is what bothers me. I hate racism. people should be judged by their character and not by where they came from, or the color of their skin. Very sad. By the way, that construction worker on that one video was funny. :screwy:
  7. B

I do agree with you on most points you make jason. Something definately needs to be done. You didnt however address the problem. what do we do with the 11 million illegals in our Country now? How do we secure our borders so that the number of illlegals that enter this Country decreases...
  8. B

zebra help please

i dont have to worry about any more mating. My male ob zebra died yesterday :cry: it was very sad. I also lost my livingstoni. I believe that is was bloat. My water conditions were great. I havent changed thier diet. I dont know what happened. I hope that I dont lose any more fish. My babies are...
  9. B

bloat problem?

HI, I have a 55 gal, with an african setup. I had my livingstoni and my male ob zebra die within the last two days. MY zebra was the most aggresive in the tank. I noticed that he was chilled out and not eating. Well yesterday, i noticed that his eyes were bulging out and he looked swollen. I...
  10. B

fish justice league

severe severum syndrome woman,,,,,,,, Yeah thats a good tongue twister. I think ill keep it.
  11. B

labor costs? when noone takes those jobs, those farms would be forced to close down. Then we would have to start importing from other countries. Another American business gone. How does that help our economy. ? I worked at a very large well-known tree nursery for 10 years. I know first hand from...
  12. B

eliminate white people.??? Who are white people? Last time I checked white was not a race. You cant really play a video of a handful of people "claiming" that this is their Country and apply it to all the 11 million illegals that are here. Believe it or not, many come here for a better life...
  13. B

Which phone is better?

I switched from motorolla to lg. I heard that the quality of motorolla has gone down hill. I love my LG
  14. B

sexing jewels?

my camera stinks lol. here is my best pic so far, I will try again later, when she is still
  15. B

sexing jewels?

I just got back from my lfs. I went for brine shrimp eggs and came home with a jewel cichlid. It looked different from the others. It was a lil smaller than the others but is bright red. I want to get a few more, but i decided to research them before I do. I was hoping to get a female and male...
  16. B

zebra help please

well, all my fry are free swimming in a 20 gallon now. they seem to be doing well. I only had 3 mutts, cuz the mother decided to start swallowing:confused: . But I have about 20 baby obs. Any suggestions on what I should be feeding the fry? And yes, I did not want any mutts. I want to keep them...
  17. B

addictive MOB game

lol, do people just randomly attack you. beware, I have a gun and knives:naughty: when i figure out how to use them, i will. lol
  18. B

addictive MOB game

thank you for the money!! I really dont know what im doing. How can you attack people. It wont let me commit crimes. my job is a jannitor lol. And whats up wtih the stores. I wanted to go buy clothes:D I bought an apartment, throwing knives, and a gun:screwy: I just dont know what to do with...
  19. B

what's the best way to beat a speeding ticket?

Mother nature, Sorry to hear about all the hard times that you have had with cops. I do hope you understand that not all cops are alike. Giving cops a badge and a gun and telling them that they are the boss is alot better than giving a gun and badge to a bunch of gangstas and telling them they...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store