Search results

1. B

pics of my SA tank. What yall think?

click on em btw. those pics are not really doing them justice.
  2. B

pics of my SA tank. What yall think?

Havent posted in awhile. Though ide throw some pics up and see what yall think of my 150g SA. Hope yall like. Got a great shot of my Orange Sev and Acara. Two of my best macros ever for a 7.1 pixel ide say. Enjoy! Here are the two Macros im stoked about! Turned out great. Always...
  3. B

ick wont clear..?

preciate it guys. im trying it one more time right now. i mean i really dont even know what to do about the big sev that has it the worst. he will prob not make it. he will not even eat. the geos. hopfully i can save.
  4. B

bad a$s pic of my African. Enjoy

its actually a Aulonocara hansbaenschi, AKA Red shoulder.
  5. B

ick wont clear..?

Ive treated my fish twice now and it is not curing their ick. i treated them once. Then after that cycle was done i did a 25% water change and treated it again. Also raised the temp to 80 and added salt. Still nothing... At first only my big Sev had it really bad but now he has spread it to...
  6. B

Show OFF YOUR KNIFE FISH

those fish are ugly
  7. B

Some of My Fish...

Beutiful, simple bueiful!
  8. B

bad a$s pic of my African. Enjoy

just found him to be stunning and wanted everyone that lov peacocks to see it.!
  9. B

Fishing Your Own Lake

this one time i had a pond in my backyard and the water got low and dryed up. the fish died and there was a lot of old bicycles in their as well. nice pics btw!
  10. B

red sevs progress since the petstore.

yea man always makes ya feel good. he wouldnt of made it i know that much...
  11. B

my new 150g SA set-up

yea ima grab some more plants soon.
  12. B

my new 150g SA set-up

Yea defintely my next move.
  13. B

Peacock ID.

bump
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com