Search results

1. S

Red Drum Photos And Personal Records

Personal best is 36in red drum. Don't have a picture but here is a 27in caught this weekend Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. S

new world record carp,101lbs 10oz!!

Thats a fatty
  3. S

Florida Shark Fishing

You can definitely chum off the dock especially if you have some current moving through the dock. My favorite shark bait like others have said is ladyfish filleted up both sides. I use premaid shark rigs from mustad that are like $2.49 at Walmart for 2 of them. The braid sounds good but make...
  4. S

500 Gallon Native Tank

Awesome tank. Good inspiration for my next tank!
  5. S

BOOM! Fly Fisherman and Koi Lovers.. Check This Out..

Hahaha they do look identical.
  6. S

SW Florida fishing

Haha we measured it out at 32. I think it's an odd angle. Needed to extend the arms lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. S

Camo Stix Fishing Rod Deal at Cabelas! $50 bucks!

The Pink is only 29. I do not own one thing camo but i would rock one. Will prolly purchase one or two on pay day. Good looking out. O and yes ill be getting a pink one to haha
  8. S

SW Florida fishing

Caught my biggest red fish to date! 32 inches. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. S

Crazy Crayfish

My blue craw is always out and about sifting through the gravel for food and waving his claws at me when it's feeding time! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. S

What cichlid got you obsessed with cichlids

Seems to be many JDs ! I also was lured in by the Jack Dempsey.
  11. S

fishing out private ponds? please read and post your opinion!

Yes I would try and avoid fishing the pond everyday. You can tell when you are at a heavily fished pond the fish become very hesitant and will chase a lure all day but wont hit it. It will frustrate the hell out of you lol. Me and my brother in law have found a few honey holes that show no signs...
  12. S

Blue crawfish

There definitely cool and develop personalities. I started with two in a 29 gallon but like highlander, "There can be only one." He never messed with any of the fish at all and will crawl into my hand and hang out. Right now though he is riding solo.
  13. S

Blue crawfish

Just wanted to share my blue crawfish! What do u guys and gals think? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. S

Nile Perch or not?

Awesome fish! I'll agree with it being a mundi. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. S

fishing out private ponds? please read and post your opinion!

Is this pond stocked or managed at all? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. S

THE fly fishing thread.

I've gotten into fly flishing lately. Been hitting bass with some poppers. Will take some pics next time Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. S

Armoured catfish wreaking havoc in South Florida lakes- Yahoo News

Funny. The hoarse is dead as this quote has beat it to death. Good Job though.
  18. S

I have only caught one while in Miami and not on my own boat. The guy I was fishing with is a by the books kinda guy but makes great fried snake head. Cool fish though and eventually they will be a coveted game fish in FL.
  19. S

where'd the brown hoplos go?

I live in Fort Myers and have never caught one in the last 6 years since ive lived here. Never really targeted them though.
  20. S

I snag these out of the six mile canal in Fort Myers all the time. They are huge weighing 1-2 pounds. I always feel like a dick because i never kill any fish I catch unless on accident but these (along with snakeheads:( ) I do not return to the waterways.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store