Search results

1. C

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

2. C

Channa Bleheri Question

Sorry I haven't gotten a pic up. Seems the mouth thing has mostly subsided, I caught the OTHER two in a mouth lock shortly after turning off the lights and after a good 20 min battle of splashing and thrashing and locking and letting go and locking again. The winner, well it went back to its...
  3. C

Dwarf Snakeheads as a pet

I have rainbow (bleheri) but I know that north of here they are selling gachuas. ALL SH species are great to keep IMO
  4. C

Channa Bleheri Question

I know over a flag!!!! I will get a pic of it as soon as I can have to go to work now will get it when I get back
  5. C

Channa Bleheri Question

They paired up 3-4 monthes ago The male has been like that non stop for the past few days. and when the dominancy fight was on he would at least relax when alone mouth is open as well and it seems to try to hide its head every once in a while, and i noticed it goes up for air twice as often...
  6. C

Channa Bleheri Question

Oh no its not those It is definatly a rainbow, here is a pic., Ok maybe i understood wrong but I thought all Dwarf Channa were mouth brooders, OH and yes I would have to say they have paired up, There is a third one in there that isn't allowed to play, especially now. I thought I had seen it...
  7. C

Channa Bleheri Question

I have these three cool Rainbow Snakeheads that I have shown off in the past, and for the last 4-5 days one of them has been holding its mouth kind of swelled up, sort of like a dominancy threat but it never goes down to normal, as I understand (if I understand correctly) they are a mouth...
  8. C

Flowerhorn Hump Question?

I have heard if you put a mirror on one side of the tank it will help the hump grow. Not sure if this is a fact or not but may be worth a try
  9. C

NEw FlowerHorn

Gotta love getting a fish this beautiful for free Bugger ate a crab before I got home.
  10. C

Flowerhorn Question

6-9 monthes makes me happy. Do you think it will try to eat the little red claw crabs??
  11. C

Wanna know yo pimp name?

hahahahaha Delicious Thompson Flash Snake eyes Mathew Flow yeah baby
  12. C

Flowerhorn Question

I have just had a 5" red Flowerhorn given to me and (sad to say) he has temporarily been placed into a 33G, I really want him into a larger tank and was wondering if there would be a problem putting him into the 45G with three ~4" Channa Bleheri until I can get his home complete.
  13. C

Attepted murder mystery on a blue acara...

I have to agree with the Salvini's, they sure can be nasty if they want to. Maybe they just got sick of being ruled upon and took the chance to fight back.
  14. C

Electricity(current) in water

Yes there could be. When you see the white spots of ich that means it has already been there for a while (time dependent on temp.) Even if there are no more spots only means that they are not ready to leave the host for another yet. If you have done ich treatment continue for the period of...
  15. C

MBU PUFFER Vs. OTTER

That was awesome.
  16. C

snakeheads in canada

There are at least 3 stores in Calgary carrying the SH. They run from $30 to $130 each. Give www.cichlids.ca a holar and have them ship them out to you.
  17. C

Fire Belly Toads & breeding

No I found the Q-tips to make to steady of a stream so I took them out and just left the holes. Since the holes are in the tubing they retract and allow for different streams to run. I found it worked a little better in the rain moving (if you know what i mean) Some drip and others rain and...
  18. C

Fire Belly Toads & breeding

If you could wait for a bit like i said it will be built on the weekend. Here!!!!!!!!!! it isn't hidden very well in this tank but its only temp, so I dont mind
  19. C

Snakehead????

www.snakeheads.org Excellent site for SH Even recipes lol
  20. C

Bleheri Tankmates

You can basically put in anything that is to big for the SH to eat. I now have a big Black Calvus living with my three
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store