Search results

1. Fishermoe14

Need help for stocking maintenance account.

live bearer tanks always seem to be interesting to kids... nothing like 5000 fish swimming around :D
  2. Fishermoe14

Fish you want to create

piranha with the personality of a jag or convict..
  3. Fishermoe14

2x 6" Gulper catfish PU/meet PA/NJ

if you wanna ship ill take em
  4. Fishermoe14

Giving up on the Hobby...

cant tell if grown man or 14 year old girl. 1 second you give up. the next your fine... seriously.
  5. Fishermoe14

COMMENTS MADE IN THE YEAR 1955

this is called being unprepared.
  6. Fishermoe14

COMMENTS MADE IN THE YEAR 1955

thats what lazy poor people say....
  7. Fishermoe14

New Rays and a Helluva Deal!!!

grrrr. totally wanted these. was gonna snag em up for dirt cheap locally... nice to see they are going to a good home thou :D
  8. Fishermoe14

Pity this fish.

assuming someone grew it... more than likely it was wild caught.
  9. Fishermoe14

Hardest fish to keep?

deep sea fish
  10. Fishermoe14

help me stock my 600

thanks for the ideas. would some pbass be a problem with smaller bichirs like delhezis and sengals? thats the only thing making me stray from a couple. :D
  11. Fishermoe14

12 Kelberi or a 270g tank???

the tank is 3' tall... if it was 3 wide that would be much nicer :D but yea. 2' wide tanks dont come by that often. id say get one of the 4x4 tanks the guy with the Kelberi has and buy a few of the pbass as well.
  12. Fishermoe14

6-8foot long 2ft-3ft wide no taller then 30in. Glass or Acrylic Tank Chicago Area PU

this tank is in my basement... :D took 10 people to move it
  13. Fishermoe14

help me stock my 600

like the title says. what do you guys think i should put in this newly acquired 600 gallon tank? currently i have various bichirs and a retic ray. the tank won't be filled for about a year, so i can start growing smaller fish in my spare 125 and 150. there will be a silver arowana for...
  14. Fishermoe14

In New Jersey, about to lose my entire tank......trying everything I can!

^^^ this. when my power goes out, i throw airstones or powerheads in each tank and forget about the heaters. i live in mn and the tanks get pretty cool. my little 1000w generator isn't enough to heat all my tanks
  15. Fishermoe14

Food for small Endi´s... Please advise

fed mine from 2.5" to 15+ on massivore and ken's sinking pellets. break up the pellets when they are smaller
  16. Fishermoe14

14x RBPs 8-9" Local pickup only MN 250 obo

these piranhas are trained on floating ken's pellets. only the occasional goldfish has been given to them. no more than once every few months. very healthy and active fish. local pickup only. 250 obo for the group.
  17. Fishermoe14

Has Anyone Else Heard That Monster May Be Getting Shut Down?

the last girl was 14 years old. she had a pre-exisiting heart condition. she had a 24 oz monster each day for 2 days and died. regular size is 16, and even that makes me jittery on an empty stomach. im a 20s male 200+ lbs.
  18. Fishermoe14

Has Anyone Else Heard That Monster May Be Getting Shut Down?

facebook is about as credible as the onion is... monster will not shutdown. the last kid was an idiot for drining 24 oz monsters 2 days in a row with a known heart condition.
  19. Fishermoe14

What Are Your Thoughts About The Global Water Crisis?

this affects me in no way what so ever... ill keep using hundreds of gallons per week on just myself and my fish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store