1. OnceLoyal

Royal ID please

Here is another pic
  2. OnceLoyal

Royal ID please

Thanks. Yes he likes wood for sure.
  3. OnceLoyal

Royal ID please

No idea lol. I didn't think it was a watermelon, but I have no idea about plecos. I just know I like them, and have a decent idea of how to take care of them
  4. OnceLoyal

Any plant doctors in?

Just wondering how my Java ferns are looking. Rather odd how they propagate. Also please look at the swords So a couple questions 1. The one sitting at an angle looks pretty bad to me. The other is looking nice. Is there anything I can do? Should I try to re attach and spread leaves out more...
  5. OnceLoyal

Royal ID please

Just curious if anyone had info on this Royal.
  6. OnceLoyal

Good To Be Back

Welcome back. I was in the same position. I think I remember a deep blue sea. Anyway, good to see ya back!
  7. OnceLoyal

New 310!

Congrats!!! That is awesome
  8. OnceLoyal

My custom tank build with Bean Animal Overflow and Sump

Sorry never commented. Incredible setup!! Lovin it
  9. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

What was your idea with a strainer? Which or what kind of strainer?
  10. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

Lol, it is a media bag I split in 2.
  11. OnceLoyal

Quick plant id

Sorry having issues finding it. Found an awesome lfs that I got a deal on a few plants and I forgot what the hell this is. Any info would be appreciated. Behind the java fern
  12. OnceLoyal

Water Changes...Unnecessary?

I am not anti WC by any means. I am just saying that properly stocked and well established tanks do not need weekly or every other day (excessive) water changes. WC is obviously important. The only point I wanted to get across is many people imho take it to the extreme. Glass only tanks...
  13. OnceLoyal

Water Changes...Unnecessary?

People on this forum will throw stones at me for this, but I do think many on here over emphasize wc. When tap has higher nitrates than tank is just one example. Ponds that are not fed via spring or other source never change water. The water evaps and replenishment comes from rain or run off...
  14. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

Current temporary fix
  15. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

I was going to add the rice, but I think at this point I will "nurture" what I have. I will add some cherry shrimp and maybe crystal ones. Hopefully they breed. A few more plants . Again it is inevitable that I will have to take the big jagged driftwood out on the left. I guess I will wait a...
  16. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

Just update. Ammonia and Nitrite 0 12 days after fish. I guess the $ I spent on bugs in a bottle paid off a little. So plants are growing babies are getting bigger. There are some mollies or sword babies (not sure which) that are almost big enough for the other fish not to mess with. Baby...
  17. OnceLoyal

Wolf fish not eating after having beef heart

Don't worry. Probably just digesting it. Good luck with the other fish. Pretty soon the wolf will get aggravated enough and go on a killing spree.
  18. OnceLoyal

So here they are

Growth
  19. OnceLoyal

So here they are

Thanks, but I would think a screen would block more than the clear acrylic. Also the acrylic is so thin it is warping so I may have just wasted $100. Looks like I will have to get some thicker stuff. I already have some growth on the swords so I assume everything is going ok with the plants...
  20. OnceLoyal

8ft. In place!

Forgot the pic. This is without clean glass inside or out. Just a photo for me to go back too.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store