Search results

1. B

05.04.12: The plastic plant bug strikes again. Makeover time!

The only tetras I have been able to keep with my Mesonauta have been massive colombian tetras. All other tetras that I've tried to keep with them (let's see, smaller bleeding hearts, black phantoms, lemons, HY511s, smaller colombians) would be chased by the festivums and by the next morning...
  2. B

R.I.P. Adam Yauch....

"Your mom busted in and said, 'What's that noise?' Aw, mom you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys!" RIP MCA....
  3. B

Rupununi (Guyana) 125g biotope update

I agree with you 100% I loved my hemiodus, too bad they are nearly impossible to find around here, I've only seen them twice in lfs within the last 5 years.
  4. B

Rupununi (Guyana) 125g biotope update

I love the hemiodus, and of course all of the eartheaters.
  5. B

~ Fish (some rare) and Equipment ~ Vancouver WA ~ PU

not the maps :( Bump for you Justin
  6. B

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

yeah, his porsche skidded off the road into the woods and caught fire, Dunn and his friend were killed. RIP Ryan, you will always be my favorite from Jackass and Viva La Bam.
  7. B

Geo ID?

Leucostica... Personally I would pay 45, but it all depends on how often you find them in your area. The LFS's here in Phoenix rarely have Satanopercas.
  8. B

Losing a Friend

I am deeply sorry for your loss. We had to put our three dogs to sleep within the last year and a half, I still can't believe they all are gone. It's just horrible when we loose our best friend(s).
  9. B

what do you think of Call of duty Modern Warfare 2??? any good?

MW2 is still my favorite COD, true there are tubers, but it's better than the hacking that's going on on COD 4 and WaW...
  10. B

Prizes to Anglers Who Catch and Kill Snakeheads

I would hate to see the snake heads spread to anywhere else, just imagine if they could eventually be found throughout the whole US... Someone mentioned that native fish species have been relocated, what if someone catches a snake head, has no clue what it is and, being stupid, moves it into a...
  11. B

Satanoperca Mapiritensis Holding (EPIC DAY FOR ME)

Hope you can eventually get some fry Justin!
  12. B

New pick up, monster LFS visits, and a viewing of a fellow MFK'ers collection

Aquatouch is an amazing store... It's fun just to go and look around especially at their planted tanks! :D
  13. B

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM AND WHY?

Flyers because my dad's from Phillly and I go back every summer to visit family... True Philly fans can be horrible, especially to other teams and their fans, but they sometimes do so because they are crazy about the Philly teams.
  14. B

UBER rare eartheaters (crappy pic week)

add another :naughty::D haha nice crappy pics Justin...
  15. B

Mesonauta hybrid? ID help please

looks like a gourami mesonauta have a more "pointed" anal fin while this fish has a rounded one like gouramis
  16. B

ANNOUNCEMENT ~ NON-DSLR ~ Pic Week

great idea, and congrats justin on being a mod... I was confused as to why you were posting this until I saw your name was red lol.
  17. B

1700 gallon stingray river

Amazing. Do you still have the dart frogs in there?
  18. B

Colorodo pikeminnow.

Cabela's in Glendale, AZ (basically Phoenix) has I believe six Colorado pikeminnows... they are threatened so I know for a fact in AZ they are illegal to own, not sure about other states...
  19. B

Snake ID

Thanks for confirming... I'm not really a snake person, but it's a cool little snake.
  20. B

Snake ID

got a few more pics.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store