Search results

1. K

my orange red

Nice Red T1KARMANN
  2. K

Red Mana's Progress

Geneticly good, just need a bit of your patience Koji san.
  3. K

P Schroederis - 8th. months update.

Thank you
  4. K

- Arturo - x-RAY - Steve_89 Thanks. Glad you people like it.
  5. K

Anytime Bro, just give me a call. Thanks.
  6. K

- mfswets - jwong1024 - wmkr - skylineiz Thank you.
  7. K

Thanks Bro Dropby whenever you're passing by my area, you're always welcome Bro. The growth rate is rather slow lately, still training them to take sinking pellets. About the AC annual bash... hahaha always love to, will try my best to squeeze my schedule Bro.
  8. K

Thanks kelsf The aros are 36 pcs altogether. Temporarily house them here before sending to my breeding pond in few weeks time. This concrete pond's dimension is 16' x 12' x 3' depth.
  9. K

- xaznkewlguyx - Bogwoodbruce - torres - Superlaz - NikkiC - BigJ - hbluehunter Thanks for all your kind words and encouragements.
  10. K

Been with me for past 8 months and all the 13 pcs surviving well. The sizes are between 12" to 14" with an average growth of 1" per month. Took the photo on last Sunday during major 50% water change. The rest of the photos...
  11. K

Tag, Bag & Go

Nice comm. Koji san.
  12. K

aro question

It's okay David, just from a different school of thoughts. About the picture, for sure will share here whenever I came across such speciments again in this near future.
  13. K

aro question

No significant improvement in the DE issue. Furthermore, this 1st generation of Silver X Black crossbreed was geneticly unstable. I still can see at least 3 different varients within the same brood of fries. Some having Silver arowana feature, some with Black feature and there are few pieces...
  14. K

aro question

Hi David I had visited the link and already taken some points into consideration. By all means, please correct me if I'm wrong. It's very clearly that both of us using different version of Scleropages formosus classification as reference. For your infomation, I'm still taking the original...
  15. K

aro question

Yes there is no Asian arowana hybrid and since all Asian arowanas are under the same genus and species of Scleropages formosus (Schlegel & Müller, 1844), inter breeding them will not meet the hybridization criteria.
  16. K

aro question

For me it should be call as Crossbreed rather than Hybrid. My understanding; Osteoglossum A + Osteoglossum B = Crossbreed. Osteoglossum family + Scleropages family = Hybrid Will take some pictures of the Silver X Black crossbreed aros whenever I got the opportunity and surely will update here.
  17. K

aro question

Silver arowana (Osteoglossum bicirrhosum) and Black arowana (Osteoglossum ferrerai) can be crossbred easily. It's pretty common here at my place.
  18. K

aro question

Scleropages formosus reclassification would be good if done properly to detail out each specie but seems those people involved just did a half past six kind of job. A. PREVIOUS CLASSIFICATION Scleropages formosus - Malaysian Golden, Grade 1 red / Super red, Red Tailed Golden (RTG), Bandjar...
  19. K

I'd me Asian Aro please?

It's a Green
  20. K

Silver Aro full of eggs? with vid!

On normal condition, fasting behavior usually happen on matured male arowana during the breeding season and not on female.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store